Make Continental Airlines Booking With Cheap Fares
Are you planning for a vacation and searching for cheap fares on Continental Airlines Flight Booking? If yes, seek direct assistance from the team to make your travel plans under an inexpensive budget. Continental Airlines is a well-known American flag carrier founded in 1934 and headquartered in Houston, Texas. It provides top-notch facilities onboard the plane and additional travel assistance to its customers for maximum comfort and safety.
Where does Continental Airlines fly?
Continental Airlines serves more than 21,200 daily flights to 1172 airports in 181 countries across the world. It has major hubs in New York, Houston, Cleveland, and Guam. Moreover, it has primary hubs at three airports, including Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Newark Liberty, and George Bush International Airport.
Popular routes include Los Angeles, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Houston, Denver, Las Vegas, Boston, Washington D.C, and San Francisco. It also flies to Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Chengdu, Sydney, Melbourne, London, Frankfurt, and Europe.
Class of Travel
Flyers can make Continental Airlines booking on various travel classes, including Economy, Business, and First class.
- Economy Class:- The airline serves a fresh meal and incredible in-flight entertainment options like TV shows and movies with high internet connectivity.
- Business Class:- While flying in Business class, flyers can lie flat on the bed with more than 6.5 feet of sleeping space. One can position the headrest in six different ways along with full privacy.
Find cheap fares on Continental Airlines flights
Continental Airlines is best known for offering the cheapest ticket fares on popular routes on domestic and international flights. If you are looking for low-fare flight deals on vacation packages, visit the Continental Airlines website. Install its official app and turn on the notification bell for the latest updates to enjoy a more seamless interface.
How to Make Online Continental Airlines Ticket Booking Via the Site?
Flyers can avail of the online facility to book and manage Continental Airlines ticket booking within a few clicks. However, if you don’t have the resources to book online tickets, feel free to get through the flight reservation team.
Here are the following steps that you need to follow to make an online flight reservation via the site
- Head to the Continental Airlines website and select the ‘Book a Flight” button.
- Choose the type of travel from a one-way, round trip, or multi-city option.
- Fill in the arrival & departure cities, date, & a number of passengers.
- Categorize the passengers as infants, children, adults, and senior citizens.
- Now select the class of travel, including Business, Premium or Economy class.
- Click on the find flight button and choose the desired flight from the available option.
- After the flight selection, head to the payment page and make an online payment for the tickets.
- In the last step, the reservation team will send a notification mail along with the e-ticket.
Manage Continental Airlines Booking Online
Travelers, after completing Continental Airlines book a flight process, are eligible to make upgrades as per the requirements. Through the “Manage Booking” feature, one can change the date, destination and add extra services, including pre-seat selection or excess baggage allowance.
If you have booked Continental Airlines flights and wish to make changes online, follow the given steps.
- Log into your account using the right credentials.
- Enter your last name and flight booking number.
- Select the “Manage Booking” option.
- Choose the flight you want to change.
- After making the modifications, click on the continue button.
- If you are not eligible for free flight changes, you have to pay the extra charges.
Continental Airlines Flights Check-In
Continental Airlines flights check-in is available 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. You can get a flight boarding pass, book seats on the plane, or request excess baggage allowance during this time.
There are various ways to do flight check-in, including mobile, web, airport, and kiosk check-in. You have to visit the Continental Airlines website and print the boarding pass within a few clicks to do online check-in.
Check the eligibility criteria to do online check-in of Continental Airlines flights
- Your first flight must be operated by Continental Airlines
- Flyer’s itinerary must comprise of four flight parts
- You must have made Continental Airlines booking for ten or more passengers on the same flight
- The flight must leave from an airport in the U.S or a certified airport that must not be in America.
Keynotes On The Continental Baggage Policy
- Flyers can carry one personal item for free and must keep it under the seat in front of them. The size of the personal item should be 22 x 25 x 43 cms.
- The checked bag size should not exceed 22 x 35 x 56 cm and a fixed dimension of 62 inches.
- If your travel class is different from MileagePlus status, the maximum weight in the Economy class should be 23 kg.
- You have to pay additional charges for carrying oversized or overweight baggage during the flight.
Continental Airlines Frequent Flyer Program
Continental Airlines has a loyalty program for frequent flyers through which they can earn and redeem miles on airfare purchases. It is known as OnePass, and you get one mile on each trip. Members can automatically enroll for Mileage Plus by the end of the year and earn extra perks.
Benefits of the Continental Airlines Frequent Flyer Program
- Gold and Platinum members can add an extra baggage allowance of up to three bags. They can also add 44 extra pounds on Continental and its partner carriers.
- Priority of flight boarding
- Priority of airport check-in
- Excess baggage allowance
- No requirement of Saturday stay for reward travel
- More opportunities to earn reward miles
- Members can earn 100% Elite qualification miles and Elite points on cheap fares irrespective of the place of ticket purchase
Continental Airlines Customer Service
When it comes to handling flyers’ issues and serving them complete assistance, the customer care team does the best job. Anyone facing problems while booking or managing a flight reservation can dial the Continental Airlines phone number.
There are various ways to speak with the representative and address the issues related to booking, changes, cancellations, refunds, etc. Avail the phone call, live chat, email, or social media facility to talk to the executive for a seamless experience.