Table of Contents
- 1 Allegiant Airlines Booking | Flight Reservations | Official Site
- 2 How to Make Allegiant Airlines Booking Online?
- 2.1 What is the Allegiant Airlines Baggage Fee?
- 2.2 Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
- 2.3 How to Cancel Allegiant Airlines Flight Tickets?
- 2.4 Allegiant Air Refund Policy
- 2.5 Allegiant Air Group Travel Booking
- 2.6 Allegiant Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- 2.7 How do I Talk to a Person at Allegiant Air?
Allegiant Airlines Booking | Flight Reservations | Official Site
Do you want cheap airline flights to your favorite destination? Don’t hesitate and go for Allegiant Airlines Booking. Firstly, Allegiant Air, an American Airline, is a specified low cost airline that serves scheduled and chartered flights. Further, it has a fleet of 74 in-service aircrafts operating from its hub airport.
The head office is located in Enterprise Nevada. Moreover, the airline serves 99 routes to non-regional airports twice a week. Secondly, they have all your favorite flying options and better flight amenities for exciting flight experiences.
Finally, they provide affordable travel services between both domestic and international cities with the most notable inflight amenities. Therefore, you can look forward to your most-awaited holiday with Allegiant Airlines and enjoy your time in the air.
Allegiant Air In-flight Amenities
- Ticket prices for Allegiant are lower than most airlines.
- Allegiant Airlines flights mainly provide nonstop flights and all-inclusive flight services, providing a relaxing experience.
- Allegiant Air’s full cabin configuration also offers the passengers comfortable leather seats.
- Besides, the airline provides refreshing drinks and delicious snacks (on certain flights) for you to purchase.
- Passengers can use laptops, portable movies, music players, and other small devices allowed on the flight.
- Allegiant’s inflight magazine Sunseeker provides insights into some of the most exciting destinations served by the airline.
How Can I Check-in for my Allegiant Airlines Booking?
The online check-in on Allegiant Airlines is open 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time and closes 45 minutes prior. Therefore, if you wish to check-in for your flight, you can visit the Allegiant airlines official site during that time. Further, you only need to provide the basic flight details and complete the check-in process.
If you wish to use the conventional check-in method for your Allegiant Airlines Booking, you can simply visit the airport. The airport check-in desk will close 45 minutes prior to your flight’s scheduled departure. However, the time can be extra if you have checked baggage, so make sure you reach the airport at least one hour before the flight.
Where does Allegiant Airlines Fly?
The best part about making an Allegiant Airlines booking is that it flies to over 150 destinations around the USA. Further, it mostly flies to smaller regional airports that are non-hub.
And to talk about their key state, it has Florida, where three airports fall under the airline’s top 5 busiest airports. (In terms of passengers)
- St. Petersburg/Clearwater
- Punta Gorda/Fort Myers
How to Make Allegiant Airlines Booking Online?
What can be the cost-effective method to book Allegiant Airlines tickets? Nowadays, all major airlines allow passengers to make their flight bookings online via the website. Also, few of the airlines allow flight booking via mobile applications. Therefore, the passengers can also reserve their tickets from their android phones.
Here are the two methods to book Flights with Allegiant Airlines online:
Using the Allegiant Mobile Application
When a passenger wishes to book Allegiant airlines flights, they can download the official mobile app of the airline. They have the application available on both the android play store and iPhone apple store. Further, the airline also allows you to enjoy exciting flight deals on the booking.
Via Official Website
The most efficient and time-saving way to book Allegiant Airlines flight tickets is to book them online via the official website. Passengers can simply visit the Allegiant Airlines official site and follow the booking procedure to confirm their flight reservations.
Firstly, this process is an easy approach to booking your flights. Secondly, Allegiant Airlines publishes timely deals over the site to allow you to book flights affordably. Therefore, you can visit the official website whenever you need to travel somewhere by air.
Via Allegiant Helpline Number
Do you need any help with the flight booking service? In that case, you can simply dial Allegiant airlines phone number 1 (702) 505-8888 and connect to an airline expert. This number will first connect to an automated voice prompt where you will get all the customer service instructions.
Further, you can select the option to speak to an Allegiant Airlines representative and book your flights easily. Also, note that you first have to listen to all the instructions given by IVR carefully in order to avoid any misunderstandings while communicating.
Besides, The airline agents are available 24/7 to offer you flight-related services. Now, let’s read more and find out about the inflight amenities and services provided by Allegiant Air.
Book Through Airport Ticket Counter
Allegiant allows you to make reservations at the counter or by calling (702)-505-9270, or you can even book tickets online through the Allegiant Airline booking Center from a comfortable place and start your journey at any time. The following are the conditions required to book tickets at the counter.
- Go to the airport in person and go directly to the ticket counter at Allegiant Airport.
- Fill out the form to request details of the flight, such as date, destination and class, and the number of passengers.
- Pay after you get the ticket and you are ready to go!
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Allowance Policy
After confirming that you wish to plan your travel using Allegiant airlines book a flight, you next need to know how much baggage they allow you to take onboard. Therefore, you must be familiar with the airline’s baggage policies given below:
Allegiant Airlines allows its customers to take one personal item for free as their carry-on luggage. This item can be a briefcase, purse, or a small backpack. The maximum allowed dimensions are 7 in X 15 in X 16 in. Hence, you can not exceed this limit; otherwise, you have to pay extra baggage charges.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Though carry-on bags are free, you can not take checked baggage along on Allegiant Airlines flights without purchasing. Resultantly you may pay for the checked luggage. The airline allows you to take four bags per passenger under checked luggage. However, each bag’s weight may not exceed 18 kg in weight and 80 inches overall in size.
What is the Allegiant Airlines Baggage Fee?
The baggage fee with your Allegiant Airlines flight booking varies depending on the route you fly. Further, the airline allows you to check the prices and add the luggage while you make a booking. You can even add extra baggage to your flights by paying more.
For instance, If booked in advance, the fee for the first two pieces of checked baggage is 35 USD (if not booked, it is 50 USD), and the subsequent baggage fee is 100 USD per piece. Bags weighing more than 40 pounds will be charged extra.
How Many Travel Classes does Allegiant Airlines offer?
If you wish to go forward with making Allegiant Airlines flight booking, you may have another question. What is their travel class option? How many travel classes do Allegiant Airlines offer? Well, the answer is only one. Yes, Allegiant Airlines only have the Economy class option on their flights.
Moreover, there is no entertainment facility on Allegiant Airlines planes, nor do they provide Wi-Fi onboard. However, the airline allows you to take your personal electronic device with you, which you can use on the flight. But on a condition that it may fit under the permitted carry-on baggage limit.
Economy Class Amenities & Seats
The Allegiant Airlines Economy Class has an online check-in and seat selection facility allowing the passengers to feel at ease while flying. Besides, they even allow you to purchase food and drinks on board with a variety of snack options and a choice of beverages.
Furthermore, the Allegiant Airlines seats are a 3×3 formation and 17 inches wide with a pitch of 30-34 inches.
For instance, note that the airline only offers Economy Class, and there is no other extra option for travel classes or cabins.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
Do you wish to rescind your Allegiant Air flight booking? It is easy with Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy. However, if you have to cancel your Allegiant flight, you can still get some value back.
Under Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy, customers who cancel Allegiant flights may receive vouchers for future flights. Besides, he must cancel more than seven days before departure and pay to receive the voucher.
Further, some rules come under Allegiant Airlines Cancellation policy. You should check the essential points of the cancellation policy if you use it. Read the below points:
- Moreover, passengers can cancel their flight reservation within 24 hours of departure.
- With Allegiant Air, flight cancellations always apply to a cancellation fee depending on your destination.
- You can cancel your booking for free if your flight is delayed for three or more hours. Also, you can get your amount back within a few days.
Allegiant Air Flight Cancellation Fee
Like other airlines, Allegiant Airlines also sets a cancellation fee that you have to pay during your flight cancellation. The charges are as follows:
- When passengers cancel their flight, they must pay $75 per passenger.
- If the flight is delayed and you make a cancellation request, you can do it for free.
How to Cancel Allegiant Airlines Flight Tickets?
Many unfavorable circumstances may cause flight changes or cancellations, so Allegiant makes it easy for you to manage your flight reservations. Customers can easily change and cancel flights without paying any additional fees.
Furthermore, all Allegiant tickets can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of the original ticket purchase. Besides, there won’t be any penalty for the cancellation.
Steps to Cancel Allegiant Airlines Flight Booking
- Firstly, visit the Allegiant Airlines official website and enter the managed travel section.
- After that, access your flight details which you wish to cancel.
- Now, click on the “Cancel Flight booking” button and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After that, provide your confirmation number and last name and continue to request the refunds.
Cancelling a Standard Ticket
If you want to cancel your Allegiant Airlines reservation and it has been more than 24 hours since you booked your ticket, you will be charged an additional fee of $75 per passenger. The remaining funds will be used as a non-refundable credit line, which can be further used for future purchases. Points will not be awarded if the flight is not shown or cancelled within seven days after the scheduled flight departure.
Cancelling a Trip Flex Fare
Customers can cancel their flight booking within 24 hours after purchasing it. Moreover, they can claim a full refund without paying any charges. Trip flex tickets permit you to make any modification in your booking, such as flight, date, destination, etc.
Trip Flex customers can change an itinerary or even postpone their itinerary without having to pay a cancellation or change fee of $75 per passenger one way. You can modify your flight services up to 1 hour before the scheduled flight departure.
Award Tickets Cancellation
Cancellation of Allegiant Airlines award tickets follows the same fee structure as the cancellation of cash flights. Therefore, if a passenger has bought a Trip Flex fare using their award tickets, the airline will not charge any cancellation amount from them.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy
Do you want a refund for your cancelled Allegiant Airlines ticket? Want to learn more about Allegiant Airlines’ 24-hour refund policy? If yes, here are few important things mentioned below:
Have a look,
- According to the Allegiant Airlines 24 hours cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their flight reservation within 24 hours of the booking without paying any cancellation fees.
- If a customer rescinds their non-refundable ticket within twenty-four hours of booking, they do not need to pay any charges.
- Besides, your non-refundable flight ticket cancellation requires charges after 24 hours.
Follow the Below Instructions to Get a Refund on Allegiant Air:
- First, move to the Allegiant Airlines official website.
- Second, select the “Travel info” option.
- Select the “Manage My Travel” option.
- Now, enter your confirmation number and your booking details.
- After that, click on find my trip.
- Select the cancel or refund option.
- Then, you need to complete the refund process by following the instructions.
- You need to complete the request form.
Finally, wait for the confirmation email, and your refund will be credited within 7 to 14 working days.
Allegiant Airlines Infant Policy
With Allegiant Airlines, you need to understand its infant policy when traveling with your children. The basic information associated with Allegiant Airlines’ infant policy is as follows:
- First, there are two options for traveling with infants under two. You can travel as a baby on your lap or in your seat.
- Second, children over the age of 2 must be seated in a seat with an FAA-approved child restraint.
- If you are traveling with children, you can check in child seats and strollers free of charge. Diaper bags are also allowed and do not count as baggage.
- Moreover, children below 14 are counted as minors, and Allegiant does not accept unaccompanied minors. Must be accompanied by one adult age 15 or older.
- Besides, Allegiant does not permit anyone under 18 to travel on weather-informed flights without an adult companion.
- If your minor is denied travel, please get in touch with your agent or call Allegiant’s customer service phone number for assistance.
Allegiant Air Group Travel Booking
With Allegiant Airlines, group bookings, especially large groups traveling on the same itinerary, require a separate process. Generally, passengers can book group bookings online for up to 9 people on the same flight.
However, if a larger group needs to book the same flight, Allegiant will ask you to book them separately. Moreover, it also depends on the number of passengers traveling together to the same destination.
Steps for Group Travel Booking:
- Firstly, visit the official site of “Allegiant Airlines.”
- Secondly, click on the “types of flight” on the flight option.
- Mention some necessary details such as your destination, date of travel, and the number of passengers.
- Fill in the basic details and click on the search to continue.
- It will show you accessible flight choices with courses.
- Again, click on the continue option.
- You have entered the details of every passenger.
- After that, an outline of your flight information will appear on your screen.
- Finally, wait to get a confirmation email. Use that email at the air terminal, boarding entryway, and during onboarding.
Allegiant Airlines Seat Selection Policy
Selecting your seat in advance gives you the best chance of choosing your preferred seat on board. To know the policy of Allegiant Airlines seat selection policy, you should go by the following points:
- According to the seat selection policy, passengers who select seats within 24 hours of purchasing a ticket will not be penalized for choosing seats online.
- However, if he chooses his seat online 24 hours after purchasing the ticket, he may be required to pay the seat selection fee according to availability.
- You must also pay for seat selection if seats are available on Allegiant Airlines.
- But many other factors are also determined by this format, depending on class or destination.
How Do I Select My Seat on Allegiant Air?
With Allegiant Airlines, it is easy to select seats via online or offline. Therefore, you need to follow the below methods to book your desired seat with the airline.
Method 1: Online Seat Select Process
An online process effectively works on selecting seats. Follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Allegiant Air.
- Second, log in to the website page.
- Now, click on the check-in option.
- Enter your booking number with all your details.
- You can see your cooking details on your page.
- Then, choose the “seat assignment” option. You will get a seat mapping tool.
- Choose the tool and select your desired seat.
- Next, verify your seat selection request.
- You have to pay seat selection charges if required.
- Once the payment is made, wait to receive a confirmation email.
- Lastly, print your boarding pass and bring it at the departure time.
Method 2: Offline Seat Selection Process
- First, go to the airport 2 or 3 hours before the flight’s departure.
- Second, visit the help counter. You will get help from a customer service agent.
- You have to tell them your booking details.
- They will assign your seat without taking any charges.
- With this, you can not get the option to select your preferred seat.
How Much Does it Cost to Select a seat on Allegiant Air?
Allegiant Airlines seat purchase fees vary by class and destination. The seat selection fee ranges from $7 to $21, depending on which row you choose. When you purchase a seat in the back row, you must pay approx. $7, and a seat in the front row costs up to $21.
How do I Talk to a Person at Allegiant Air?
Are you stuck in any Allegiant Air service and need help? Don’t worry. The airline offers a team of professional customer service. Besides, they are available 24/7 to solve all your queries. Moreover, there are multiple ways to get connected with them.
Via Live Chat
- Firstly, go to the official website of Allegiant Air.
- Secondly, go to the “help” section to chat with a live person.
- Choose the “live chat” option.
- You will get a live chat popup box.
- Now, open the box and choose the topic from the list.
- Once you send it to the online person. They will ask your question and solve it quickly.
- This facility is accessible 24/7.
By Contact Number
- To speak with a live person at Allegiant, call (702)505-8888.
- Dial the Allegiant Airlines booking number (702)505-8888.
- When you lose your item, call (866) 719-3910 to contact the customer service agent.
- Call (702) 719-8111 to get weather information or to connect with an expert advisor.
- First, go to the official site of Allegiant Air.
- Second, get the email from the home page.
- Now, mail your query to them.
- At last, wait for the return mail from the airline.
If you still have any doubt regarding Allegiant Airlines flight reservations, you can call us at our customer helpline to talk to a supervisor. You can contact them anytime, 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- Can you call Allegiant to book a flight?
A CRO is available in the Reservation Department through contact (702) 505-8888). You can anytime, 24/7.
Q- How far in advance can you book a flight on Allegiant?
Allegiant Airlines declares flight schedules 6 to 9 in advance.
Q- How do I book a multi-city flight on Allegiant?
However, Allegiant Air does not provide multi-city booking options. They only offer one-way flight tickets.
Q- What days are Allegiant flights the cheapest?
The best days to purchase the flight tickets are Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday and Thursday are best if you want to book international flights at the lowest price.
Q- Is it cheaper to buy Allegiant tickets at the airport?
Yes, you can save money when buying Allegiant flight tickets at the airport.
Q- How much is a checked bag on Allegiant?
The first and second checked bag fees are approximately $ 35 a bag.
Q- Should I pay for a seat assignment on Allegiant?
With Allegiant, seats are automatically assigned by the airline. If you wish to change it, you can do it during online check-in by paying a nominal fee.
Q- How much is a carry-on on Allegiant?
The airline takes charges from passengers to bring a carry-on item. If you add this during booking, you must pay $16-$35.
Q- What time on Tuesday is best to book a flight?
Tuesday at midnight is considered the best time to book domestic flight tickets. Although, Thursday is best for international flight booking.
Q- What documents do you need to fly Allegiant?
It would be best if you had a valid government-issued photo id proof to fly with Allegiant Air.
Q- How far in advance should I book a flight in 2022?
The best day to purchase Allegiant flight tickets at affordable prices is about three months from your departure date.
Q- Is Allegiant Airlines any good?
Allegiant Air is identified as a 3-star low-cost carrier. It is popular for its onboard products and staff services.
Q- Is it cheaper to buy Allegiant airline tickets at the airport?
Well, if you need to purchase affordable flight tickets, the best way is to visit the airline’s official website and find the right deals. However, you can also save money by purchasing Allegiant Airlines tickets at the airport. For instance, you can save 13 USD per person in a segment with airport booking at Allegiant Air.
Q- How far out does Allegiant book flights?
If you wish to buy Allegiant Airlines tickets in advance, you can purchase them at a maximum between 6 to 9 months prior to their scheduled flight departure. You can find the available dates in bold and book your tickets for the particular day accordingly.
Q- How much does it cost to cancel a flight with Allegiant Air?
If a passenger wishes to cancel his Allegiant booking, they have to pay a reduced fee of $25.00 temporarily. This applies per passenger, per segment. And the airline will issue a fare refund after deducting cancellation, carrier charges, and booking fees. Furthermore, the fare and funds will be utilized as your non-refundable balance, which can benefit future travel on Allegiant.
Q- Does a backpack count as a personal item Allegiant?
Every Customer on Allegiant can take along one free personal item onboard. This carry-on item can be a briefcase purse or a small backpack. Besides, you can only store this bag only below the seat in front of yours. And starting from 15th December, the size of the personal item may not exceed 7x15x16 inches.
Q- Should I pay for a seat assignment on Allegiant?
If you already have an Allegiant Airlines booking, you only need to pay the seat assignment fee. However, the choice totally depends on you. Further, note that Allegiant Airlines offers convenient, detailed leather chairs.
And therefore, you can select your desired seat for a nominal fee at the time of reservation. Thereby, you can look forward to an exciting Allegiant Airlines flight guaranteeing comfort and solace onboard.
Q- How to check-in online in Allegiant Air?
Yes, you can check-in for your Allegiant Airlines flights online via their official website. Other than checking in for flights, you can even print the boarding pass from the comfort of your home and save time. Besides, the online check-in service is applicable at most 45 minutes before the Flights’ scheduled departure time.