When circumstances change, you may change your plans for your itinerary. These situations can’t be ignored and push you to cancel or delay your travel plans. With Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation policy, travellers may be cancelled within a day of purchase for a full refund with no cancellation fees.
Hawaiian Airlines understand the needs & requirements of its passengers. Moreover, passengers are entitled to a refund if the airline cancels their flight, regardless of any reason, and if the traveller wishes not to travel.
Here is the complete overview of the cancellation policy of Hawaiian Airlines.
Table of Contents
- 1 Hawaiian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
- 1.1 Cancellation Terms for the Online ticket Cancellation
- 1.2 Does Hawaiian Airlines have a 24 hours Cancellation Policy?
- 1.3 How do I Cancel my Hawaiian Airlines Flight Tickets?
- 1.4 Hawaiian Airlines Refund Policy
- 1.5 How To Request For a Refund On Hawaiian Airlines?
- 1.5.1 To Request Refund Online:-
- 1.5.2 To Request Refund Offline:
- 1.5.3 How Much Time Hawaiian Airlines Will Take to Refunds?
- 1.5.4 Hawaiian Airlines Cancelled Flight Policy
- 1.5.5 Hawaiian Airlines Cancel Flight Compensation
- 1.5.6 Compensation For Flight Delay
- 1.5.7 Hawaiian Airlines Compensation For Cancelled Flights
- 1.5.8 Closure!
- 1.5.9 FAQs Associated With Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy:-
- 1.5.10 See More Hawaiian Airlines Related Articles:-
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
- As per the Hawaiian airlines cancellation policy, on cancelling your flight tickets, the airline will not charge you a cancellation amount or penalty.
- Besides, the airline will also apply the ticket’s unused value to the new ticket purchase for the future until the ticket expires.
- You can check with the Hawaiian Airlines ticketing department to understand the expiry dates of the ticket.
- However, once the ticket cancellation is complete, the airline does not allow you to rebook the flights using the online website.
- So, If you are ready to rebook tickets, connect with Hawaiian Flight Cancellation phone number 1-844-762-0089 before the ticket expires.
- The airline will then waive off your change fee and charge you the difference in fare, if applicable.
Cancellation Terms for the Online ticket Cancellation
You even need to review the Hawaiian airlines cancellation policies and agree to the following terms before you proceed with the ticket cancellation online:
- On selecting the cancellation option, you terminate your entire booking for all the guests and all flight segments.
- The unused value for your canceled ticket will get applied to the new ticket purchase until the ticket expires. (Note: This includes Extra comfort and Preferred seat upgrades.
- There won’t be any cancellation charges.
- You must contact the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation phone number to request a rebooking.
- On rebooking, the airline will waive off the flight change fee but charge you for the difference in fare of the new flight.
- You need to have the original ticket information to rebook your flights.
- Important Note: If you had a hotel, trip insurance, accommodation, car rentals, airport shuttle service, or lei greetings purchased along with the ticket, you must contact them directly and ask for assistance
Does Hawaiian Airlines have a 24 hours Cancellation Policy?
Hawaiian Airlines have flexible flight change and cancellation options for every traveler. So, if you want to retain the value of your ticket for future travel, you can review the Hawaiian airlines cancellation policy 24 hours for assistance.
- According to the airline’s 24-hour cancellation, the passengers can get a full refund on canceling their flights with Hawaiian Airlines.
- However, the condition remains that your departure must not be within the next seven days of booking.
- Only in this case can you get your booking amount back to your original payment form.
- Also, the canceled ticket after 24 hours of the booking will be subject to some additional terms and conditions. Read on to find out about each term in detail!
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Fee
If you want to receive a travel credit, the Hawaiian airlines cancellation policy refund will be in full amount and you can rebook your flights later. But this depends on the cancel flight waiver mentioned above.
Henceforth, if your flight ticket is not eligible for a refund, you must clear the ticket cancellation fee. Below are the details:
- If your flight was meant for air travel within the Hawaiian Islands, you must pay a $25 cancellation fee.
- For continental US travel, the fee is $100 for ticket cancellation.
- For flights between the US continent and Hawaii, the same $100 Cancellation Fee applies.
- But if you are a military or on-duty government official, the airline will waive off any cancellation amount.
How do I Cancel my Hawaiian Airlines Flight Tickets?
To cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flights, you can only use the online website in case you have not already canceled them anywhere. Suppose you have already canceled your flights.
Cancel Hawaiian Airlines Flight From Official Website
- Go to the Hawaiian Airlines official website and log in.
- Enter the option of “My Trips” to access the current details of your reservations.
- Enter your last name as per the booking details and provide the six-characters confirmation code. You can also enter the ticket number in the email,
- Click on the “View My Trip” option.
- After you see your reservation history, find the cancellation instructions given in the blue box on the front page of the itinerary.
- Read the instructions to click on the button that says, “Cancel reservation now and rebook later.”
- Agree to the cancellation terms and conditions by clicking on the “Yes, cancel my reservation” option.
- Complete your Hawaiian airline cancellation policy requests.
- After the successful cancellation of your reservation, you will see the confirmation screen.
- This will contain a confirmation code as well as a 13-digit number for your E-Ticket.
- Save these details to your records; otherwise, they won’t be accessible in the future.
Cancel Hawaiian Airlines Flight Over the Phone
- First, dial Hawaiian Airlines customer service at 1-800-367-5320.
- Now, you will connect with a travel expert.
- Then, ask the executive to cancel your reservation.
- Let them check your eligibility criteria under Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy.
- Next, you have to provide your booking details to an expert.
- After that, they will start your cancellation process.
- You may pay cancellation charges if required.
- At last, you will get a credit voucher depending on your flight ticket type for your next booking for one year.
- If you hold a non-restricted fare, you may obtain a refund delivered up to 7 – 10 days into your account.
Pro Tip:- You need to follow cancellation rules to get the Hawaiian airlines cancellation policy refund on your canceled flights. Let’s know about it in detail below!
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy due to COVID-19
To cancel your flights on Hawaiian Airlines, learn the detailed Hawaiian airlines cancellation policy and obtain an easy money-back guarantee. The airline will provide some details before your cancellation is made. Read the below information and find out the essential details for Frontier flight booking cancellation!
Online Ticket Cancellation (COVID-19)
- Passengers can rescind their bookings and reschedule flights through the travel waiver.
- Under Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy, you will not need to pay any cancellation charges.
- The unused amount of your booking is given back as eCredit for future ticket purchases.
- Moreover, go to the official COVID-19 travel waiver page for more insights on this topic.
Hawaiian Airlines Refund Policy
According to the refund policy of Hawaiian Airlines, the airline has set down some rules that every passenger has to follow for using this policy, which is as follows:
- If the traveler refuses to travel with Hawaiian Airlines or the airline cancels the flight, the traveler can ask for a refund.
- Besides, you may acquire a refund if you cancel your booking up to a day from the purchase. This refund policy also helps you pay the unwanted penalty.
- Therefore, the refund offers to some specified categories to avail of the benefits, and one has to reserve their flight ticket a week before the planned departure.
Refundable Voluntary Tickets:
- You can ask for a refund on your unused canceled flight tickets. Besides, the refund includes the value of the ticket and the extra charges you have paid to the airline.
- Suppose a passenger has round-trip tickets and wishes to cancel their return tickets. Then, they will obtain a refund based on the value of the original ticket and extra pay.
- You will get a full refund if the airline cancels your flight for reasons like flight delays, weather, and more.
- Consequently, if you cancel your booking by mistake, you will get a refund on it. If you cancel a particular part of the ticket, you are entitled to get a refund.
How To Request For a Refund On Hawaiian Airlines?
To acquire a full refund on your canceled flight, you have to follow the below points:
- Ensure that you cancel your ticket within a day of purchase.
- If you were refused to board, you are eligible to ask for a refund.
- Moreover, when the airline cancels your flight due to any reason.
- If passengers purchase refundable tickets, they can obtain a full refund.
To Request Refund Online:-
- Firstly, log in to your account on the official website of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Second, search for canceled flights.
- If the flight has yet to receive a refund, choose the flight.
- Next, select the “Refund” option and fill in the necessary booking details.
- If the flight has received travel credits, contact customer care.
- After connecting with a live person, request a refund against the recognition.
- Lastly, wait for a few days to get a confirmation email.
To Request Refund Offline:
- First, call the customer helpline of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Next, contact customer care and claim for a claim.
- Then, an executive will check your eligibility criteria.
- Lastly, share your booking details and wait for further notice.
How Much Time Hawaiian Airlines Will Take to Refunds?
In case you have canceled your Hawaiian Airlines flights over the official website online, the airline will put you in the category of refund eligibility. In that case, the Hawaiian airlines cancellation policy refund applies under the following conditions:
- For Credit Card Purchases, the airline refunds your amount in seven working days.
- For tickets on cash or other payment options, the minimum time for refund is 20 business days.
- Upon canceling tickets purchased at the office or over the phone, immediate repurchase is necessary.
- Besides, you can make cancellations within 24 hours of the initial ticket booking for a better refund option.
- If you need additional information, connect with the experts in our team. They will offer you immediate solutions.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancelled Flight Policy
If the airline cancels your flight, they notify you in case of any delay, cancellations, or flight disruptions. Under Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy, they entitle passengers to a refund or compensation.
- Passengers can rebook their booking to the next flight to their destination in the same class of service without paying any Hawaiian cancellation fee.
- Moreover, Hawaiian Airlines offers you travel with another carrier.
- Although, Hawaiian Airlines canceled flight refund will offer the same value as your flight ticket.
- Besides, the flight ticket is removed from the departure if the airline cancels your booking.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancel Flight Compensation
According to the Hawaiian Cancellation policy, travelers may obtain Hawaiian Airlines cancel flight compensation in case of flight delays, description, and involuntary cancellation.
Furthermore, explore the below chart of the canceled flight compensation of Hawaiian under the following circumstances:
Compensation For Flight Delay
Under the Hawaiian cancellation policy, you can acquire compensation depending on the travel time and destination if the flight is delayed for two or more hours.
|Flight Delay At Arrival||Travel Time of the flight||Compensation For Hawaiian Airlines Flight Cancellation|
|Two – Hour||1,500 km or less||USD 75|
|Three hours or more but not above four hour||1,500 km to 3,500km||USD 125|
|Three hours or more but not above four hour||Over 3,500 km||USD 200|
Hawaiian Airlines Compensation For Cancelled Flights
If the traveler’s booking is canceled on the confirmed Hawaiian Airlines flight and notified up to 14 days of the departure, the passenger will be eligible for:
- Moreover, passengers can book alternate flight booking in the same class of travel. Besides, the airline will offer a refund based on your ticket type.
- Also, the airline will provide a refund if the traveler refuses to rebook the flight.
|Flight Distance||Compensation Value|
|Under 1,500 km||USD 75|
|1,500 km to 3,500 km||USD 125|
|Beyond 3,500 km||USD 200|
We hope you learn the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy, and travelers can easily cancel their flight up to 24 hours after booking it. On the other hand, you can call our customer service and talk to a live representative if you want to know more.
FAQs Associated With Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy:-
Q- Does Hawaiian Airlines offer a refund?
Yes, if you purchase a refundable ticket and cancel your ticket within the risk-free cancellation period. You will get a full refund.
Q- Can I cancel my flight and get a full refund?
Under Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their reservation and obtain a full refund without paying charges for 24 hours.
Q- Can I get my miles back if I cancel my Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Yes, passengers will get a full refund for their Hawaiian Miles after you cancel their ticket.
Q- Can you cancel a flight once it’s booked?
Yes, travelers can rebook or cancel their flights. However, travelers may pay cancellation charges for this.
Q- Can I transfer my Hawaiian airline ticket to another person?
Passengers cannot transfer their flight tickets to anyone due to the non-transferability of a Ticket.
Q- Can I use my Hawaiian miles to purchase a ticket for someone else?
With the Hawaiian share miles program, travelers can transfer their Hawaiian Miles to anyone’s Hawaiian Miles account.
Q- What happens when you cancel a nonrefundable airline ticket?
Hawaiian Airlines does not provide refunds if passengers cancel their nonrefundable flight tickets.
Q- How much will it cost to reschedule a flight?
With Hawaiian Airlines, the flight changing fee depends upon the time of change. Moreover, the airline usually charges INR 2750 per ticket.
Q- How much amount is deducted from the cancellation of a flight ticket?
If a traveler cancels their flight ticket, they must pay INR 500. Although, the charges may differ.
Q- How many days before we can cancel the flight ticket?
Moreover, passengers can make changes to their flight reservation within a day of purchase.