Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection -Choice of your Seat
Are you planning to fly Hawaiian Airlines but wondering about the inflight experience? Do you want to know about Hawaiian Airlines seat selection policy to make sure you get your desired seat? This article has all the information for you to read all the sections and subsections to understand the airline’s seat selection service thoroughly.
You can use the Hawaiian Airlines seat selection service only during check-in when you already have a booking using the My trips option.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection?
When the passengers want to decide where they’d like to sit on a flight, they use the Hawaiian Airlines seats selection process. This service is an additional benefit offered to the customers by the airline, which guarantees comfort and convenience on the flights.
If you are not quite familiar with the airline’s seat selection process, you can follow the process mentioned in the sections below and also know the policy attached to it. Read on to find out more about the service in detail.
Unavailable seats do not always mean that the seats are full. You can get a seat automatically assigned by the airline as long as you have a Hawaiian Airlines booking.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection Policy?
When seat selection on Hawaiian flights, you need to fulfill some basic requirements and know the Hawaiian Airlines seat selection policy or fees. Below you will find complete details!
- You can easily select seats on Hawaiian flights online or offline using the Hawaiian Airlines Espanol contact option.
- Passengers who do not select a seat get a random seat assigned for free.
- The change in seats is for free on Hawaiian Airlines.
- Only passengers with higher cabin class can select seats during the booking time.
How do I Select a Seat on my Hawaiian Airlines Flight?
Passengers generally select seats when they wish to sit together with their family or other travel partners. So, you can personally select Hawaiian Airlines extra comfort seats or economy/main cabin seating. The airline allows you two options to choose a seat: a} Online method and b) offline method. Let’s take a look!
To Select a Seat on Hawaiian Airlines
- You need to visit the official Hawaiian Airlines booking website and log in to your registered account.
- After that, open the booking section. Suppose you do not have a booking, first book a flight. Else, locate the “My trips” or check-in option.
- Sign in to view your trip details using the ticketed passenger’s last name and confirmation code.
- Tap on the view my trips button, and you’ll see all the details of your current flight.
- Click the Hawaiian Airlines select seats option and move further to review the seat maps.
- Choose an available seat and review the fee if there is any.
- Pay for the seats if applicable and complete your seat selection process.
Note:- If there are only 24 hours in your flight departure, you need to use the seat assignment service during online check-in or at the gate check-in.
Can I Select my Hawaiian Airlines Seats on the Call?
Yes, as mentioned earlier, Hawaiian Airlines seat selection is also available over the phone. You need to find the right phone number to call, and the seat you want will be yours as long as it is marked as available and no one else has booked it yet.
In other words, you can talk to Hawaiian Airlines customer service supervisors and make sure whether your desired seat is available or not. Also, you can book it with the help of the agents.
Here are the steps:-
- Open the official Hawaiian website and locate the “contact us” section.
- Find the Hawaiian Airlines contact number 1-800-367-5320 and dial it on your device.
- Now, follow the IVR instructions to connect with a live executive.
- Further, provide him with your booking details and choose a preferred seat.
- Once you confirm, you will receive a payment link on your registered contact ID/Mobile number.
- Pay and confirm the seat. (the usual charges are between 10 USD to 30 USD for Hawaiian Airlines seat selection)
Suppose a seat was not available during online check-in. In that case, you will not find it available even on the call as the seat has been booked already.
Passengers can freely choose Hawaiian Airlines economy seats or make the main cabin basic seat selection using the process above. Also, to know more about Hawaiian Airlines seat selection, you need to dial the Hawaiian Airlines phone number 1-800-367-5320 and get the details. These agents will offer you complete insights on the topic. You can also connect with our expert team for help.