Table of Contents
- 1 Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Policy
- 2 How to Change Flights on Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Policy
When you fly Hawaiian Airlines, you can enjoy the vacations without hassles. Whether you are looking up a new flight booking or wonder about changing an existing flight, the airline terms and conditions make everything swift. Hawaiian Airlines change flight rules to make your transition even better, and you can find a new flight at the same cost as the earlier one.
But, these aren’t the only things you should know. Here are some additional details directly affecting your flight chance decisions in the coming subsections.
Hawaiian Flight Change : Terms & Conditions
There appear to be chances when you need to change an already booked Hawaiian Airlines Book a Flight. That is when knowing the Hawaiian airline flight change policy becomes a necessity. The overall process becomes smoother if you are familiar with the terms & conditions for changing your flights. So, let us have a look!
- Any flights purchased on or after 1 Jan 2021 have a validity period of one year from the booking date.
- The airline will allow you to make changes or rebook the flights unless the cancellation is confirmed.
- There are no change fees or charges to change any Main cabin or higher fare ticket.
- The airline will not ask you for a fee on Award Tickets booking with Hawaiian Miles.
- Passengers must clear the fare difference if their new flights cost more than the initial one.
- For any rebooking up to May 31, 2022, the change fee is waived, but a difference in fare applies for higher-priced tickets.
- Though when the new flight is cheaper, there will be no credits to your account.
- Contact them directly to request a flight change for tickets booked offline or through OTA.
If you follow these rules above, you may change Hawaiian airlines flight without many hassles. Let’s move on to the flight change procedures!
How to Change Flights on Hawaiian Airlines?
Want to change your flights with Hawaiian Airlines but can not find a suitable method? Well, now you will have the best ways to change flights with the Hawaiian flag carrier. You can use the Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight option online and offline as per your desires. Keep reading to find out the details!
Steps to Change Your Hawaiian Airlines Flight Online
- Enter the official website of Hawaiian Airlines and locate the Manage Trips section.
- Log in with your trip number and a last name on the ticket booking.
- Access your trip details and select the Hawaiian Airlines Flight change option.
- After that, follow the screen prompts to select a new flight suitable to your schedule.
- Find the fare difference and change terms to agree and continue to review any details you wish to change.
- Finalize the payments and charges to confirm the flight change.
The airline will also send you a confirmation email to your registered ID with the details of your updated flights.
Is it Possible to Change my Hawaiian Flight Over the Call?
Yes, passengers can change their Hawaiian Airlines booking through phone call. To make changes,
- Simply dial the Hawaiian Airlines flight change phone number and follow the IVR menu.
- Then choose your option by selecting the number associated with the flight changes.
- Once you do so, the call will connect to an airline expert at Hawaiian Airlines.
- Explain your reason for the flight change and your preferred new timings, as well as your budget.
- The agent will help you make the possible changes at no extra cost.
Note that passengers can only request a Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change to the same cabin class. They need a different approach if they wish to upgrade or downgrade their seats.
What are Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Fees?
If you follow the 24-hour rule for flight change, there is no change fee on Hawaiian Airlines changes. However, it is not always the case. Sometimes the passengers must change their flights, and there is no eligibility for free changes. In that case, they must clear a fee. Below are a few details on Hawaiian Airlines costs as per fare type:
- There is no fee to change Hawaiian Airlines First, Business class, or Miles Bookings as per the rules.
- If the passengers are already on the lowest priced tickets, they must pay the full amount.
- For non-refundable tickets, a 100-400 USD per person fee sometimes applies.
Can I Make Same-Day Changes on Hawaiian Flights?
According to the official site, passengers can request Same Day Flight Change on their tickets. This means they can change/alter their tickets on the departure day up to one hour before the flight’s departure. But some conditions apply. Read on to find them out!
Same-day Flight Change Policy
- The new flight should be on the same route.
- For flights with check-in complete, there is no earlier time flight option.
- The flight change fee for same-day changes is necessary, along with the difference in fares.
Passengers can also confirm a Hawaiian Airlines Change flight through Hawaiian Customer service team help.