Table of Contents
What is the Avianca Change Flight Policy?
Did you accidentally book the wrong flight or misspelled your name while booking tickets? To resolve these mistakes, travelers must know about the Avianca change flight & name correction policy.
Even if you haven’t picked a flight wrongly, you can still change your flights at Avianca by paying a fee. The same goes for changing a name at Avianca. With this facility, you don’t have to cancel your entire booking.
Read the subtopics to learn how flight changes at Avianca work and how you can benefit from this facility.
Read More: About Avianca Airlines then visit here Wikipedia
How to Change Avianca Flight Online Method?
For any Avianca airlines booking, passengers can opt to change their flight. However, the charges may vary depending upon your fare and timings for these requests. Below is the step-by-step method to change your flight at Avianca:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Avianca. After that, go to manage your reservation option.
- Afterward, fill in details such as reservation number, passenger last name, etc. Now, click continue.
- When you successfully log into your account, go to the Avianca change my flight button.
- Also, click the buy now button and open your itinerary details.
- Finally, you can mark flights you desire to change along with their departure dates.
- After that, the panel will let you select the origin, date & time, destination, and other details of the new flight.
- The list of available flights with your desired conditions will be visible, along with the payable fare difference. You might also get to use your credit balance.
- Verify and confirm the changes to the new itinerary, and continue with the changes. Save the settings, and your task is complete!
You can also talk to an executive over the official phone number to change your booking.
Avianca Change Flight Policy : Terms & Conditions
Avianca has brought some rules and regulations to make the name-changing process simple. Hence, you should read these terms before changing your bookings:
- Firstly, determine if you have bought multiple tickets or a single ticket. While making modifications to your ticket, it will apply to all the tickets you’ve purchased with one transaction. So, call or visit the Avianca flight change facility to make changes to the individual ticket.
- Secondly, you can only pay with a valid credit card for any penalty arising from route/date-related changes to your ticket.
- Thirdly, if your new booking has a higher fare, you must pay the difference on your new ticket.
- Also, when you use the Avianca change my flight option, you will lose the paid upgrade you’ve earlier made to your tickets.
- Lastly, you can change only those purchased tickets from the website.
When Can’t Passengers Get the Avianca Name Change Service?
There are many situations when Avianca won’t help you with name-changing service. If you have plans to change your reservations, make sure you read these conditions:
- You have Avianca airlines booking not more than 24 hours.
- If your ticket with Avianca has expired already.
- If you have purchased your ticket with your Life Miles points, then Avianca won’t provide this facility.
You should hold your booking with Avianca if you have doubts about your date, destination, or timings. You can save your money this way.
Get more info on Avianca change flight policy by calling Avianca customer service telephone number +1-860-364-8556 and get 24/7 live Avianca travel agents.
Avianca Change Name on Tickets
You can change name on ticket Avianca only when there are solid proofs to support your original name. Usually, this airline provides the name-changing facility for free. However, you can make free changes for up to 3 characters only.
- To make changes for more than three characters, passengers must cancel their tickets and purchase a new one as per the availability.
- Avianca change name on tickets invites a penalty, depending on the fare option you’ve opted for.
- The airlines will transfer this ticket to another passenger if you change the name.
Kindly contact Avianca office staff for name-related changes due to marital status, divorce, and other events.
Avianca Flight Change FAQs
Can I change a flight with Avianca Airlines?
With Avianca change flight policy, swiftly change your bookings. Kindly visit the official website and click manage your reservations. After that, enter your details and choose the change your flight option.
How to contact Avianca Airlines?
You can talk to live agents at Avianca through their official customer service number 1 (800) 284-2622. Also, you can write a mail or connect with live agents over the official social media pages.
How much is the Avianca change flight fee?
You may have to pay a fee of $25 to $150 to change your seat. However, selecting a seat from the available seats at check-in means you won’t have to pay any additional fees.
What are Avianca Airlines Name Change Policy Terms & Conditions?
Avianca has made it simple for its passengers to change their names. You may change up to three characters for free in your PNR ticket. However, making more changes than that invites a penalty.
Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
The Avianca cancellation policy of 24 hours states that you will receive a full refund if you cancel a ticket within 24 hours of the purchase. However, there are exceptions to this rule.
See More : Sun Country Change Flight