Table of Contents
- 1 Condor Change Flight Policy, Rules, Process, & More
- 1.1 How to Rebook a Condor Flight?
- 1.2 Change Flight at the Ticket Counter
- 1.3 An Overview of Condor Airlines Change Flight Guidelines.
- 1.4 What Is the Cost to Change a Flight on Condor Airlines?
Condor Change Flight Policy, Rules, Process, & More
Life is unpredictable! People may have to change their travel plans anytime as per their situation. So, many airlines give the right to modify the itinerary when needed. Regardless of the fare class chosen by you, Condor Flight Change Policy permits you the flexibility to modify the travel time, date, and destination. Moreover, this policy enables you to modify your reservation, including date, time, destination, and more.
Further, before making changes, you need to know the rules made for the passengers who modify their booking. With this blog, you will be able to know every piece of information regarding the flight change policy of Condor Airlines.
How to Rebook a Condor Flight?
When it comes to rebooking a flight on Condor Airlines, various methods are available. However, ensure that some methods may charge additional fees based on the category of the ticket and time of flight change.
Change Flight Via Official Site
- First, head to the official website of Condor Airlines.
- Then, log in to your airline’s account to get your reservation page.
- Now, select the “Change” option to make a rebook.
- Here, simply fill out a flight change request form and add the required details.
- Next, select the “Submit” tab.
- After that, you will access an alternative flight list to choose from.
- Further, when you choose a flight option, verify the information given by you.
- When you make your desired changes, pay the fare difference and the applicable fee.
- Finally, you will get a confirmation email from the airline to your given email.
Change Flight Via Customer Service
When you are not able to perform the online method, then directly connect with the airline. In this case, you must have a Condor Airlines customer service phone number, 1-860-364-8556, and you will be able to talk to a live person to get assistance.
Once your call connects to the airline help team, you must share your flight details with them and also the preferred change you wish to make. Furthermore, the representative will then update the needed changes requested by you. Additionally, you will now have to pay the charges, fare difference, and service fee as per Condor’s change flight policy.
Note:- Passengers who use the offline way to alter their flight will be entitled to pay a service fee imposed by the airline.
Change Flight at the Ticket Counter
If both ways are not suitable for you, then this is the last and most effective way in order to change your flight.
- To initiate this method, visit the nearest airport and go to the airline ticket desk.
- Now, you will meet an airline representative who will help you to change your flight.
- Then, ask him to rebook your flight while giving the reason and sharing your required information about your previous flight.
- Now, the agent will check your eligibility to modify your flight and then start the change flight process.
- After that, he will talk about the new flight option available for rebooking. Also, he will tell you about the fare difference, if any.
- Next, make the payment using your preferred payment option through a debit or credit card.
- At last, once the above process is done, you will receive your updated flight information through a confirmation email or text.
An Overview of Condor Airlines Change Flight Guidelines.
Below are the terms & conditions for the flight modification policy of Condor Airlines. Read all the points carefully to avoid any loss.
- The airline does not permit modification of the phone number or other contact details used to make the flight booking.
- Moreover, travelers can only make partial modifications, including changing the date of travel or round-trip flight segment.
- Besides, suppose you select a flight that is more expensive than the previous one, then the airline will ask you to pay the fare differently, along with the flight change fee.
- As per Condor Airlines’ flight changes policy, passengers can only modify flight tickets booked directly via the official site of the airline.
- In addition to this, You can rebook your flight up to 24 hours before departure. Flights can only be rebooked within the same classes and fare categories.
- Also, the actual ticket cost will still apply when the cost of the rebooking is lower than the original ticket.
- According to Condor Airlines’ change flight policy, you can request a flight change of approx. 24 hours before the planned departure.
- Additionally, you cannot edit your booking as per the rules.
- Similarly, by paying a flight rebooking fee, the charges will be shown while choosing a flight for rebooking.
- Besides, you can request a flight change without paying any fee within 24 hours under the policy.
What Is the Cost to Change a Flight on Condor Airlines?
The airline facilitates its travelers with the flexibility of making changes to their flights as per their requirements. With this option, you can also rebook your flight by paying a fee. Similarly, you must know about the Condor change flight fee before making modifications to your journey. For this, check out the following points.
- Suppose when you wish to make modifications to your flight, you will make it between the date of purchase and 29 days prior to the departure. Then, the airline will charge 10% as a fee.
- Besides, for the flight change request made between the 28th day and 15 days before the scheduled departure, you will be responsible for paying 25% of your ticket value.
- In addition, when you change your Condor flight between the 14th day and a day from the departure date, the airline will ask you to pay up to 40%.
We hope the above information will clear all your doubts regarding the Condor flight change policy. Besides, the airline provides a straight- forward process to modify your flight ticket.
People Also Asked Questions:-
Q. How much does it charge to change a flight on Condor?
Usually, the charges are not specific as the airline applies the changes when you change your flight depending on the flight ticket and time of change.
Q. Can I modify the dates for my flight?
Yes, you can reschedule or cancel a Condor flight. Besides, you have to pay the flight change fee applied to your flight change by the airline. However, the charges may fluctuate as it is based on the fare class and other factors.
Q. What is the cost Condor Airlines will pay to switch flights?
As per the rules, when you switch flights, you need to pay between $775 to $1,550. It may differ as it depends on the length of the flight delay and ticket type.
Q. Can I avoid paying Condor flight change fees?
If you want to change your flight for free, follow the Condor 24-hour flight change policy. Besides, you may give a genuine reason to the airline so that the airline will approve your flight change request and allow you to change your flight for free.
Q. Can I Modify the date of my flight one day before departure?
Yes, if you wish to modify your flight for free, it will come under the same-day flight change policy, and the next flight should depart within 24 hours of the actual departure date.