Table of Contents
- 1 EasyJet Cancellation Policy
- 1.1 Terms & Conditions EasyJet Flight Cancellation Policy
- 1.2 EasyJet 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
- 1.3 How Much Does It Cost to Cancel a Flight On EasyJet?
- 1.4 EasyJet Cancellation Policy Due To Illness
- 1.5 EasyJet Cancellation Policy Due To Bad Weather Conditions
- 1.6 How To Cancel EasyJet Flight Tickets?
- 1.7 EasyJet Flight Cancellation Refund Policy
- 1.8 How Do I Get a Refund From EasyJet?
EasyJet Cancellation Policy
If you booked your trip with EasyJet Airlines and are looking for the procedure of EasyJet flight cancellation policy to cancel your booking, then this web page will help you! Being a famous British airline, the airline offers low-cost flights for domestic and international routes. It allows its passengers to cancel their flight reservations whenever they want.
There are various ways to cancel flight tickets with EasyJet but. But, you need to understand the flight cancellation process, including cancellation policy, fee, refund, etc. Further, you can find all these points in the information given below.
Terms & Conditions EasyJet Flight Cancellation Policy
- WestJet Airlines does not provide any kind of refund if you cancel your flight tickets after a timeframe of one day.
- An additional plane ticket is unaffected if you cancel or miss your flight.
- Besides, Unused bookings are eligible for a full refund of fees subject to government tax under the cancellation policy of EasyJet.
- Likewise, the airline will charge a fee as a penalty if a visitor cancels their flight less than a week prior to the planned departure.
- Similarly, it cancels the flight reservation within a few hours of the flight takeoff. In that case, you have to charge a fee to the airline.
- Unexpected and unusual circumstances impact your itinerary’s execution of the trip facilities.
- Further, you can cancel your reservation without paying the EasyJet flight cancellation fee.
- Also, the airline issues full money back to the passengers.
EasyJet 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
With EasyJet Airlines, if passengers cancel their flight tickets within 24 hours of purchasing, they will be eligible for a full refund. However, the airline has set down some rules for the 24-hour cancellation policy, and passengers must follow this. Take a look at the following points:
- If you cancel your flight ticket after 24 hours, you will not be able to get a refund, as EasyJet flight tickets are non-refundable.
- Although, passengers can make any kind of modification to their booking, such as name, destination, time, etc.
- These changes are also subject to additional charges under the EasyJet flight cancellation policy.
- Moreover, you can rescind your flight tickets by choosing the manage my booking option on the official website and cancel your reservation up to 24 hours from the booking date.
- Passengers cannot have refundable flight tickets, that’s why you will not receive any reimbursement for canceling your reservation.
How Much Does It Cost to Cancel a Flight On EasyJet?
Below are some important points to consider before canceling your flight with EasyJet.
- Passengers can change their flight reservation to the next available flight by paying a fee and fare difference.
- Besides the same applies to the name change fee if you need to pay the name change fee.
- The cancellation fees vary from £25 to £50 depending on the transfer mode used.
- A lower rate applies if you rebook your reservation up to 60 days before departure.
- However, you can cancel your flight on the EasyJet website is cheaper than calling a customer care agent (i.e., £32 + fare difference). These charges apply only in the low season.
- If you cancel flights during peak season, the rebooking fee for changing flights is £47 + fare difference on the website and £52 + fare difference on customer service.
EasyJet Cancellation Policy Due To Illness
Passengers who want to cancel their booking due to health issues can look out for the given below points of the EasyJet flight Cancellation policy:
- In case of serious illness, the passenger should contact the airline’s reservation department for assistance with cancellation.
- Once the cancellation request is confirmed, the passenger will be provided with a voucher that can be used within six months of the cancellation.
EasyJet Cancellation Policy Due To Bad Weather Conditions
Moreover, the airline might cancel your flight due to bad weather issues. So, the passengers face these issues and are unaware of the cancellation policy. Then, the airline will not provide you with any compensation.
- Further, the passengers will be offered an opportunity to alternative flight within 24 hours of the flight.
- On the other hand, if the airline delays your flight due to any reason, you may also get a voucher that can be used for a future booking.
How To Cancel EasyJet Flight Tickets?
If you do not know the procedure of flight cancellation with EasyJet Airlines, then you can follow the below steps to cancel your EasyJet flight hassle-free.
Cancel Your Flight Via Online Mode
- First, you need to visit the official website of EasyJet Airlines.
- Second, enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Then, you need to hit the enter button.
- Now, you have to go to the menu bar and select the “Manage My Trip” option.
- Next, mention your required booking details in the given space.
- Afterward, select the flight you want to cancel, and choose the “Cancellation” tab.
- Lastly, you must pay the EasyJet flight cancellation fee, if required.
Cancel Your Flight Via Offline Mode
To cancel your flight reservation through an offline mode, passengers can connect with the airline’s representatives by dialing EasyJet Airlines customer service at +44 (0) 330 5515151 or can send an email to [email protected]. The live representatives will solve all your queries instantly.
EasyJet Flight Cancellation Refund Policy
The airline understands that sometimes passengers need to cancel their flight reservations. The airline has introduced a refund policy on canceled flight tickets.
However, there are some specified limitations to classifying whether or not you are eligible for a refund. If you are eligible for a refund, your amount will be returned to you in the original form of payment.
- The refund amount will be transferred to only the passenger’s account of EasyJet or in real-time transaction mode.
- Besides, if the payment mode or account is not working, the airline will provide you with an alternate option.
- If an agent cancels the flight ticket, passengers can ask for a full refund.
- Moreover, you must provide all your booking information in the request form for EasyJet flight cancellation.
- If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours, your refund may be calculated based on certain variables, such as the destination and class you selected when purchasing your ticket.
- If you have purchased non-refundable flight tickets, you are eligible to receive a refund.
- However, you may get travel vouchers for your ticket cancellation instead of a refund.
- Further, it is advisable that passengers buy refundable flight tickets so they can easily claim a refund.
- Also, non-refundable flight tickets are subject to a cancellation fee.
How Do I Get a Refund From EasyJet?
Passengers can cancel their flight booking, and afterward, they can request a refund. Besides, you must fill out the request form to claim the refund after cancellation as per EasyJet flight cancellation policy. Once you fill in all the required details, your refund will be processed.
However, you need to follow the EasyJet refund policy to get your refund amount on your flight cancellation. Contact EasyJet customer service for contact information for contacting professionals for information or assistance with airline services. On the other hand, passengers can use the option of call, email, or live chat to get connected with airline agents.
Compensation for EasyJet Flight Cancellations
- Flights less than 1,500 kilometers will cost approx. €250 per passenger.
- Flights within the EU over 1,500 kilometers can cost around €400 per passenger.
- Further, flights outside the EU between 1,500 and 3,500 kilometers will cost approx. €400 per passenger.
- Flights outside the EU over 3,500 kilometers can cost approx. €600 per person.
Hopefully, the above information on EasyJet flight cancellation policy will be helpful to you. If you want to know more, dial EasyJet Airlines phone number at +44 (0) 330 5515151 at any time and get instant assistance from professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. Will I lose my money if I cancel my EasyJet flight?
If you cancel your flight reservation within 24 hours of booking, the airline will give you a full refund without charging any additional fee.
Q. Can you cancel a flight and get a refund?
Yes, EasyJet allows its passengers to cancel their flight bookings and obtain a full refund without any penalty for 24 hours.
Q. How far in advance can you cancel easyJet flights?
Passengers should inform the airline two weeks before the flight’s scheduled departure.
Q. Can I change my EasyJet flight to another date?
Yes, you can change your flight date with EasyJet within a day of purchasing tickets for free.
Q. Can I get a voucher from easyJet?
If you cancel your flight and cannot rebook it, the airline will provide you with a voucher for a future booking.