Table of Contents
- 1 Guidance on Etihad Flight Cancellation Policy 2023
- 1.1 Terms & Condition of the Etihad Cancellation Policy
- 1.2 Etihad Airways 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
- 1.3 How Do I Cancel an Etihad Airways Flight?
- 1.4 How Much Is The Cancellation Fee For Etihad Airways?
- 2 Etihad Airways Refund Policy
Guidance on Etihad Flight Cancellation Policy 2023
Are you among those who booked their flight tickets on Etihad Airways & want to cancel them due to personal reasons? If yes, then you need to learn about the Etihad flight cancellation policy. Moreover, this policy allows you to cancel your flight tickets for free & also provides you with a full refund.
Further, the airline understands the needs & requirements of the passenger. So, passengers can freely cancel their ticket if they need to. If you wish to know more about the cancellation policy of Etihad Airways, you must go through the mentioned-below sub-topics.
Terms & Condition of the Etihad Cancellation Policy
Etihad Airways cancellation policy provides you with a great facility to cancel a flight ticket when you don’t wish to travel at the specified date or time. Moreover, when you choose the 24-hour cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight ticket at no cost with ease.In addition, the following are the rules to remember when it comes to flight cancellation:-
- With Etihad Airways, the flight cancellation policy can be applied to all destinations.
- Besides, passengers can cancel their unused part of the ticket for another reservation.
- Additionally, the airline will notify the cancellation charges when you wish to cancel your flight ticket.
- Also, the airline will give your refund to your credit or debit card that was used for flight booking.
- On the other hand, you can cancel your flight booking if they are made from the official website, its customer service, or the Etihad Airways ticket counter.
- On the other hand, if you made your flight reservation from a third-party platform, you have to contact them only to cancel your tickets.
- The cancellation policy of Etihad Airways is applicable to all kinds of fares. Regardless of the quantity of service or pricing type.
- At last, if Etihad Airways receives your flight cancellation or refund, you cannot cancel it.
Etihad Airways 24 Hours Cancellation PolicyEtihad Airways has made some terms & conditions to use this policy. Further, read the points given below to get a better insight.
- The airline allows you to get a full refund if you cancel your flight booking within 24 hours of booking.
- Also, you will not have any need to pay cancellation fees.
How Do I Cancel an Etihad Airways Flight?
According to the Etihad flight cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their flight booking using multiple methods.
Cancel Your Flight Via Official Website
- First, visit the official website of Etihad Airways fare choices.
- Second, log into your account or move ahead as a user.
- Then, click on the “Manage” tab & then choose view or modify the booking.
- Now, fill out the required details in the given columns.
- After that, choose “Find My Booking” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose the flight you wish to cancel.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen prompts to cancel your flight.
Your Cancel Flight Via Customer Service
- To initiate the offline method, you need to dial Etihad Airways customer service number at (1 (877) 690-0767) or +1860(364)8556 to connect with representatives.
- Besides, you need to check the cancellation fee before making a request for cancellation.
- If you are fine with the charges to cancel your flight ticket, then you should request a flight cancellation.
- Once the airline agent completes your cancellation process & you pay the flight cancellation charges, you will get an email or text regarding your cancellation.
Cancel Your Flight Via Visiting Airport
- Passengers can make a request for cancellation at the airport check-in desk by reaching the airport three hours before the scheduled departure.
- You will have an airline agent here to help you cancel your ticket.
- However, you need to provide some details of your booking to them.
- After that, they will check out the cancellation cost & reimbursement.
- Once your cancellation completes, the airline will send you a confirmation email.
- At last, the airline provides your refund in the original payment method.
How Much Is The Cancellation Fee For Etihad Airways?
- If the passenger cancels their flight ticket on the same day of booking, the airline will not charge any cancellation fee.
- Besides, If you cancel your Etihad Airways flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $200 to $400 will be charged as an Etihad.
Etihad Airways Refund Policy
Passengers who are going to cancel their flight booking must know the refund policy of Etihad Airways. Further, you will find some important points that are as follow:
- Further, this clause will apply if you buy the flight ticket five days prior to the scheduled departure.
- Moreover, if you rescind your flight up to four hours before departure, you have to pay the cancellation charges from your flight ticket, & the rest will be reimbursed.
- The Etihad flight cancellation policy permits you to request a full refund on the unused part of your ticket if your flight is delayed by at least 5 hours.
- In addition, the refund amount will depend on the route & type of fare purchased by you & will be subject to the rule fare of your original flight ticket.
- If you face any sudden death of any family member, the airline will not ask you for any cancellation fee. But you need to show some official documents.
- If you have purchased a refundable flight ticket, you will receive a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket.
- On the other hand, if you have purchased a non-refundable flight ticket, the airline will only provide travel vouchers that you can use for future bookings.
How To Get A Refund For An Etihad Flight Cancellation?
As per Etihad refund policy, the airline allows its passengers to claim a refund for their flight cancellation. If you are willing to know the process to claim a refund, then you need to follow the given below steps carefully:
- First, go to the official site of Etihad Airways.
- Then, choose the “Manage My Booking” option.
- Now, enter the needed details on the screen of your flight booking.
- Next, select your flight type for a refund from the “My Trip” option.
- Further, you will lend to the payment section.
- After that, you will have all the deducted amounts from your original fare.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” button to confirm your request. Then, you will get a confirmation email from Etihad Airways.
What Happens If Etihad Cancels My Flight?
- If Etihad Airways cancels your flight & does not notify you within 7 to 14 days,
- Then, passengers are allowed to ask for a full refund & compensation as per the situation.
- Also, you may ask to recsule your flight to the next available flight for free.
If you wish to get further assistance & more information regarding the Etihad flight cancellation policy, you can dial our toll-free number 1-860-364-8556 anytime. Our dedicated team is always available to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
You are allowed to cancel your tickets and acquire a refund if:
- Your flight is canceled or cannot reach on time to board on time for any reason.
- Besides, the airline does not allow passengers where you hold confirmed tickets even though you meet the boring check-in deadline.
- Similarly, the flight does not block at your desired destinations or stopover point.
- Also, the airline is the reason behind missing a connecting Eithad flight for which you have booked flight tickets.
- Likewise, your flight will delay by five hours, and you do not want to get alternative options.
- Additionally, you make a flight reservation to/from the U.S. up to seven days prior to the departure through Ethiads’ U.S. sales and cancel it up to 24 hours of booking it.
- On the other hand, you are holding fully refundable flight tickets.
If you booked your Etihad flight tickets from any travel agency and want to cancel your tickets. Then, you need to contact them to cancel your tickets.
Yes, you will get your money back as a refund but you need to pay a cancellation fee that deducts from your ticket amount.
All refunds will be subject to the fare rules of your original ticket. In case of any changes or Etihad cancellation fee within 96 hours of your flight, you will be liable for an additional 10% fee. To get full refund dial 1-860-364-8556 talk to a live Person at Etihad airlines.
Cancelling a Ticket Reservation or Purchase within 24 hours of Booking. allow consumers to cancel their reservation & receive a full refund without a penalty for 24 hours then you will get a full refund.
Suppose you booked your flight tickets from Etihad Airlines. In that case, passengers are allowed to cancel it online via the manage booking option or dial the Southwest Airlines customer service number through this website. However, suppose you buy your tickets from a third-party agency. Then you need to contact them only to cancel your tickets.
The fee applied by Etihad Airlines is $150 when canceled tickets are 96 hours before the takeoff. In addition, it will be charged to the applicable cancellation fee that can be shown in the fare condition. Moreover, this rule applied to the tickets purchased on or after October 1, 2020, that operate from the UAE.
However, Etihad Airways will not apply any cancellation fee:
- The flight operates outside the UAE.
- Moreover, the flights were canceled or asked by the airline.
- Besides, the passenger canceled their flight as she tested COVID-19 positive.
- In addition, you cancel due to travel restrictions that prevent you from traveling.
The policy for Etihad Airways cancellation for flight tickets purchased between the month of October 1, 2020, and September 30, 2021, permits you to reverse your flight and acquire a complete refund in some cases that are as follows:
- A flight in your booking is canceled.
- Besides, you tested COVID positive 48 to 96-hour prior to the departure from an amenity.
- Similarly, government rules may stop you from taking your flight.
However, your ticket needs to be booked from Etihad Airways or through a sales center in the U.S., the European Union, or Canada when you wish to get a complete refund. Additionally, you need to make a request for a refund within two weeks prior to the flight departure.
According to the Ethiad cancellation policy, when the flight will delay for more than five hours, you are free to cancel it and claim a entirerefund.
The Eithad cancellation policy for the U.S. permits you to request a complete refund when you meet the following conditions.
- You make a flight reservation to or from U.S. at least seven days before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Besides, your flight will be canceled within a day of flight booking.
- Moreover, you bought your flight tickets via Etihad Airways, the sales point in the U.S.
As per the Ethiad Economy flight cancellation policy:
- The fare for Economy sale, Economy hand baggage, and Economy amount cannot be refunded or canceled.
- However, Economy Choice fares are available to cancel without paying any charges based on the travel route and fare type.
In addition, Economy Choice Plus prices are permitted to be canceled by passengers, or they can ask for a refund without paying any charges.
If you are from the United States and buy your tickets up to seven days before the planned departure time, you can cancel your reservation and get a complete refund if you cancel your flight within a day of buying your tickets.
In accordance with the Ethiad Choice Plus flight cancellation policy, travelers can cancel their Business and economy Choice Plus flight tickets. Also, they can apply for a refund for free.