Table of Contents
- 1 Swoop Airlines Cancellation Policy, Fee, Refund
- 2 Swoop Airlines Refund Policy
Swoop Airlines Cancellation Policy, Fee, Refund
Travelers may face sudden, unavoidable circumstances that cause various flight cancellations. Swoop Airlines’ cancellation policy ensures that its passengers are well familiar with the rules and process of cancellation. Moreover, when you understand the procedure, you will also learn the fees, refunds, and compensation that come with it.
When you cancel a flight booking with Swoop Airlines, you can get it completed for free within the risk-free period. Once you learn the policy norms, you can cancel your tickets without having any trouble or doubts. Furthermore, let’s start with the terms & conditions of the cancellation policy.
Swoop Airlines 24-Hours Cancellation Policy
The 24-hour cancellation policy of Swoop Airlines enables you to cancel your flight booking without paying any extra charges within a specified time. Moreover, No Swoop Airlines cancellation fee will be charged for the tickets purchased and balanced within 24 hours. Besides, to cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, you must have seven days between booking and departure.
No cancellations are allowed except within 24 hours of making the reservation, as long as it is more than seven days from departure. Similarly, the rule applies to all kinds of flight tickets offered. All Swoop tickets are non-refundable outside of the 24-hour grace period.
What is Swoop Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Most of the cancellation process rules are based on the Swoop cancellation policy. Besides, they are made to make cancellation easy for the passengers and inform them regarding eligibility for a refund. Further, some of the important rules are as follows:
- When passengers cancel their flight within the risk-free period, they will be eligible for a full refund.
- Besides the 24-hour policy, some tickets are subject to cancellation charges after a flight.
- In addition, the value of the unused part of the ticket will be refunded on certain refundable flight tickets.
- Moreover, there are various ways to conceal flight tickets. Additionally, the most common methods to cancel a
- Swoop flights are either visiting the official website or making a phone call to the customer service team of Swoop Airlines.
- On the other hand, compensation for canceled flights will be given to the passengers whose flights are compensated by the airline.
Ways to Cancel Swoop Airlines Flight Tickets Online
The airline offers various modes of flight cancellation as per the fly Swoop cancellation policy. Moreover, passengers can use the online method by visiting the official website. You can also take help from the customer service team to cancel your flights and claim a refund. Further, take a look at the following methods.
Method 1: Ticket Cancellation On the Website
- First, passengers need to visit the official website of Swoop Airlines.
- Then, you need to log into your account using your credentials.
- After that, go to the “Manage My Booking” section.
- You will redirect to the reservation options when you choose this option.
- Now, you have to choose the booking you want to cancel.
- Further, you need to follow the remaining prompts shown on your screen.
- At last, select the “Yes Cancel” option to confirm your flight cancellation.
- Finally, the airline sends you a confirmation email to your registered email id.
Method 2: Ticket Cancellation On Call
Suppose you are facing any issues in using the above method. Then, call the customer Service Number, which is available 24/7 for the convenience of the passengers to cancel flights. In addition, the airline has a team of professionals who are experienced, trained, and available for passengers who need help balancing their flight tickets. Also, the airline agents will assist you in getting your refund.
Swoop Airlines Cancellation Fee
In some cases, passengers have to pay the Swoop Airlines cancellation Fee to the airline when they cancel their flight booking. Similarly, continue reading to understand the fee criteria to cancel a ticket.
- The airline charges zero cancellation fee for flight tickets will cancel within the risk-free period of 24 hours.
- However, if the tickets cancel after 24 hours of making their flight reservation, they are eligible for the cancellation fee.
- Similarly, the airline will ask to pay a fee when you modify your flight booking.
- Further, if you cancel your flight tickets between seven to three days before the departure, you must pay a fee of $150 for Swoop canceled flights.
- In addition, the airline charge a fee of $100 for the changes complete if seven or more days remains before the flight departure.
- Likewise, passengers need to pay a fee of $10 when the modifications will complete. However, you can change your ticket only once per the policy.
Swoop Airlines Refund Policy
Swoop Airlines’ refund policy involves some ways to claim a refund. Moreover, a partial or complete booking value will be provided to all the passengers who cancel their flight within the said booking duration as per the policy. Additionally, only refundable flight tickets are eligible for a refund after the risk-free period.
Further, the airline offers some opportunities to passengers regarding refunds due to the COVID – 19. For example, if a passenger needs to cancel their tickets due to COVID, they can choose a credit refund option. Moreover, the passengers can use the credit refund for their next reservation. However, you must use the credit value within 24 months from the issuing date.
Swoop Airlines Compensation Policy
Swoop Compensation Policy is based on customers’ rights and privileges. Moreover, compensation provides to the passengers when Swoop Airlines cancel flights or a delay in aviation for more than three hours. In some cases, passengers opt for a new flight which is the alternative option in case of delay.
However, if the passenger chooses not to travel, the airline will be responsible for a complete refund. On the other hand, the airline compensates the passenger as per the cause of the cancellation or delay. Furthermore, you will find some points below associated with the compensation value given to the passengers.
- For delays in flights and cancellations due to various reasons that are not in control, such as technical faults or
- IT system failure, the airline will provide $125 to the passengers.
- Moreover, if there is a flight delay of six to nine hours from its scheduled departure, Swoop Airlines’ compensation for the delayed flights will be $250
- For a flight delayed for more than nine hours, the passengers need to pay an amount of $500.
Swoop Airlines understands the needs & requirements of its passengers. So, the airline makes it easy to cancel the flight tickets and get a refund for the ease of its passengers. Now, you can cancel your tickets and request a refund with ease. However, if you face any issues, you can dial the Swoop Airlines Customer Service Number through this website 24/7.