Iberia Change Booking Policy, Fee, Process 2023
Unexpected events may occur anytime, and due to this, you may change your travel plans. With the Iberia change flight policy, passengers will be facilitated with the flexibility to change their flight details as per their requirements. However, you need to make changes before the flight’s scheduled departure. Further, let’s get more into it and learn more about the flight change policy.
Rules For Iberia Airlines Change Flight Policy
Here, you will find the important highlights of the flight change policy of Iberia Airlines. Further, read the below points carefully:
- Once the trip has started, passengers cannot change the date, time, name, or router as per the Iberia flight change policy.
- Similarly, if you change or correct the name of your reservation and no one flight is available. Then, the airline will not accept your request for your flight change.
- Besides, passengers with Flex fares are responsible for paying the change flight fee to the airline.
- In addition, if any passenger makes a mistake in their name spelling, then they can call the contact number of the airline to make it correct.
- Consequently, the request for Iberia Airlines to change the booking will be chargeable. However, the fare difference may apply.
- Moreover, the flight ticket is booked directly from the airline’s official website and selected to book Classic, Express, Business fare, and Flex.
- Then, Iberia Airlines allows you to change the flight and may be liable for a change fee. Also, it will depend on the fare package selected by the traveler.
- In accordance with the policy of change flight date Iberia, you need to redo any meals, seat selection, or any special request that you wish to book once you complete the change flight date request.
- Additionally, if you purchase an additional booking for a car or hotel or buy any travel insurance, then the travel essentials will not alter automatically.
- Further, to change the Iberia flight reservation for these bookings, you have to contact the airline by dialing its phone number.
Iberia Same Day Flight Change Policy
According to the Iberia flight change policy, you are allowed to change your flight within 24 hours from the flight’s planned departure. Similarly, you can travel within North America, Europe, and trans-Atantic regions.
- Passengers cannot make a same-day flight change from connection to non-stop flights.
- Besides, if you have purchased a refundable flight ticket on Iberia Airlines, the airline will not charge any fee to its passengers.
- Likewise, passengers with basic fares cannot make same-day confirmed travel changes.
- On the other hand, the Iberia change fee for same-day flight change for domestic flights is $75, and for international flights, you have to pay $150. No fare difference will apply.
Iberia Same-Day Flight Change Standby
Moreover, if same-day flight changes are not available in any situation, then you will not get to use the standby service for the next available flight, where passengers may get an open seat on a different flight.
Iberia Change Flight Within 24 Hours
Passengers can change their flight within 24 hours of the booking for free, provided the departure date must be at least a week at the time of modification. In this case, the airline will not charge a change flight fee and fare difference as per Iberia Airlines change flight 24-hour policy. Further, go through the points given below for a better understanding.
- The 24-hour change flight policy of Iberia Airlines will apply only to the tickets purchased from the official website, customer service, and airline ticket counter.
- Similarly, outside 24 hours, the airline will not ask for a flight change fee, but you need to pay a fare difference.
- Additionally, the group bookings are not eligible for 24-hour changes and are subject to the ticket change group policy on Iberia.
- The tickets bought through the e-travel certificate and gift cards are excluded from this policy.
Types Of Iberia Change Flight
There are various kinds of changes that can be performed using the policy. To know them, look out for the mentioned topics below carefully.
Iberia Change Flight Time
According to the Iberia change flight policy, you can change your flight time. However, you cannot change the flight time 48 hours before the planned departure. But you need to pay a modification fee and fare difference to the airline if asked.
Iberia Airlines Change Flight Date
Travelers can change their flight dates via the Manage booking section on the official website. But, they need to make these changes 48 hours prior to the take-off of the flight. Likewise, you have to pay the change flight cost at the checkout page. After that, they have to make a self-check-in again once the airline upgrades their flight journey.
Iberia Airlines Change Seats
Per the Iberia Airlines change reservation policy, passengers can also change their seats to get all the preferred seats, such as additional legroom and premium economy. However, these are non-refundable, so you need to make a seat change 48 hours before the planned time of departure. Also, you cannot change your seat after the check-in process.
Iberia Airlines Change or Correct Name
According to the Iberia Airlines name change policy, passengers can change their name on the ticket by paying the name change fee to the airline. Then, the ticket will be sent to the issuance the higher or lower class. Besides, fare differences will apply.
Iberia Airlines Change Fee
The Iberia change fee applies to the tickets purchased by Iberia Airlines. Moreover, passengers need to pay a fee to the airline if they wish to change their flight details.
- First, the cost to rebook a flight on the airline is up to $50 for one-way flight tickets.
- Similarly, if you are willing to rebook your flight for premium or economy class, the airline will charge $200 or more.
- In addition, passengers need to pay $300 to alter their flight for business class.
How Do I Change Flight In Iberia?
If you are looking for the procedure to change flight Iberia, then you must know that you can change your flight using two ways. So, passengers can use any method at their convenience to alter their flight hassle-free.
Change Iberia Flight Online
- First, go to the official web page of Iberia Airlines.
- Second, log in to your account and move to the “My Trip” option.
- Then, you need to select the “Manage My Booking” option.
- Now, enter the required details in the provided space.
- Further, click on the “Submit” option and again select the flight.
- After that, select the “Rescheduled Flight” option and then hit the “Change” option.
- Next, you are able to make the required changes to your flight to complete the process.
- Finally, you need to pay the Iberia change fee and wait to receive the confirmation email from the airline.
Change Iberia Flight Offline
If you cannot use the online method. Then, you have an alternative to change your flight which is connecting to the airline’s customer service department. To use this, you need to consider the given below steps:
- First, you need to dial the Iberia Airlines customer service phone number at (1 (800) 772-4642) to communicate with the agents.
- Then, listen to the automated IVR menu and select the right key to talk to a live agent.
- After that, once your call reaches the airline representative, you need to make a flight change request to them.
- Finally, you need to pay the charges to confirm your changes.
Therefore, If you end up having a more seasoned flight reservation. Then, you are allowed to make changes to your itinerary free of charge. Moreover, there is no additional fee for your flight reservations. For further information, call the Iberia customer service team 24/7.