Table of Contents
How Do I Change my Qatar Airways Flights?
Did you have a Qatar Airways flight scheduled and can’t travel anymore? You can change your flight tickets through the manage booking section under the Qatar Airways change flight option. Changing your flights will allow you to proceed with your vacation plans for a later date when it’s again suitable for you.
Also, Qatar Airways offers a very generous airlines change policy, making it even easier for passengers to change their schedules. Besides, under this section, they can even make simple alterations like name correction, seat change, or more!
Let’s learn about the important guidelines that you need to follow according to Qatar Airways change flight policy in the subsections below!
Important guidelines of Qatar Airways Flight Change Policy
If you booked flight tickets between 31 August 2021 to 31 May 2022, the following Qatar Airways flight change policy applies to your tickets:
- For flight tickets to Australia, you have at least three days before the departure to change your flight tickets.
- To avoid the flight change fee, you must modify your flight on the same departure day and book under the same class as the initial ticket.
- Third-party or OTA bookings are only subject to their change policy.
- You can not change the name on the flight ticket.
- If you made a Qatar Airways booking online through the website, you could easily change flights online or through the Qatar Airways customer service at 1 (877) 777-2827.
To change your flights totally free of charge, you can make Qatar Airways flight change within 24 hours of initial booking for travel scheduled not before seven days of the purchase.
New Qatar Airways Change Flight Rules
The new Qatar Airways changing flights policy applies for flight tickets from 31 August 2021 to 31 May 2022. Here are the details:
- You can keep your ticket for up to two years from the booking date and you can use it anytime until this period.
- The airline also lets you turn your unutilized portion of the ticket into a bonus voucher with a 10% future travel value.
- If you change your flight date to the same class, you can make as many changes as you like for free. The airline will only charge you the fare difference, fees, or any surcharges available.
- A change fee applies for each transaction.
- If any new fare is lower than the initial one, the remaining value of the ticket is non-refundable.
How to change my flight on Qatar airways?
If you wish to change a flight, you can follow these simple steps below:
- First, visit the official website of Qatar Airways and log in.
- You can also enter the “Manage Booking” section as a guest.
- Next, find your trip details using your Booking reference or e-ticket number.
- Click on “Find Booking,” and you may see your booking details.
- After that, you can select change flight option and continue.
- Find the new flight that suits you and complete the flight change procedure by paying the flight change fee.
You can contact the Qatar Airways customer service at 1 (877) 777-2827(available 24/7) to change your Qatar Airways booking with the help of experts.
What is the Qatar Airways Flight change fee?
If a passenger makes voluntary changes before the departure, he should pay a certain charge for any inbound or outbound flight. The minimum change fight chargers for an Outbound flight are 100 USD each, whereas, for an outbound flight, it is 125 USD each. If both the flights are canceled together, you must pay 125 USD per person.
The airline will permit any first change to an inbound flight for free which is irrespective of the travel fare. Also, if your fare conditions do not allow any change, you can not change that fare at any cost.
Now, you must be clear on “Can I change my Qatar airways flight?” You can make a Qatar Airways flight change online or through Qatar Airways customer service as per your fare type. But you must pay the penalty charges per the flight change rules. For more details, you can get in touch with our agents and receive the necessary information.