Table of Contents
- 1 How Do I Change My Flight With Turkish Airlines?
- 1.1 Turkish Change Flight: Terms & Conditions
- 1.2 How Can You Change Turkish Airlines Flight?
- 1.3 How can You Reschedule Your Flight with Turkish?
- 1.4 How To Reschedule Turkish Airlines Flights?
- 1.5 Can I Change My Flight Date to Turkish Airlines?
How Do I Change My Flight With Turkish Airlines?
Life is so unpredictable, and due to this, we may change our travel plans at any phase. If you are planning to make a holiday trip, then it is advisable to learn about the Turkish Airlines change flight policy.
Passengers can reschedule their flights to avoid money loss. According to the policy, the airline does not charge a modification fee from passengers who change their flights within the risk-free duration. To get more information, just go through the below section.
Turkish Change Flight: Terms & Conditions
Passengers to change their flights for both international and domestic flights. To learn more about the policy of flight change Turkish Airlines, read the given below points:
- Passengers can change the route, date, and time of the flights. However, you cannot change your domestic flight with an international one.
- Besides, you have to pay the flight change fee depending on the route and class.
- In addition, the fee starts from $20 to $40 as per the fee rules.
- If you make a flight change within a risk-free period, you will not need to pay the flight change fee.
- Moreover, the airline will not apply any fee for the flight change if you have purchased a refundable flight ticket.
- Additionally, passengers can change their flight up to 24 hours prior to the planned departure.
- If passengers make any modification on the day of departure, the airline will charge the full cost of their flight ticket.
How Can You Change Turkish Airlines Flight?
There are multiple ways that help you to modify your flight as you want. Further, let’s discuss all the methods with step-by-step guidance. Take a look,
Change Your Flight Via Online
- First, go to the official website and log in using your credentials.
- Then, choose “Manage Trip” from the menu and enter all the required details in the given area.
- Afterward, select the “Find Trips” option and choose your flight booking from the given options.
- Now, you can change flights on Turkish Airlines as you want.
- Further, you will get the best option.
- Lastly, pay the flight change fee if required, and you will get a confirmation email from the airline.
Change Your Flight Via Offline
- Firstly, dial the Turkish Airlines customer service number at 1 (800) 874-8875 or 1-860-364-8556.
- Secondly, choose your preferred language.
- Then, you will connect to a live agent by choosing the correct option from the IVR menu.
- Now, you will connect to an airline agent and he will ask you some questions regarding your flight booking.
- Next, they will check the availability for your flight change and then ask you to pay the fee to confirm your changes.
Change Your Flight Via Airport
- To initiate a Turkish Airlines flight change at the airport, you need to first go to your nearest airport.
- Then, provide all your booking information to the airline representative at the help desk.
- Now, make a request to them to change your flight details, including route, date, time, class, seat, etc.
- Afterward, the representative will check the availability to change your flight.
- Finally, pay the required charges to them, they will process your flight change, and you will get your new flight ticket.
How can You Reschedule Your Flight with Turkish?
If you have booked flight tickets with Turkish Airlines and wish to reschedule your flight, then don’t worry! Besides, the airline has introduced a zero change fee policy in which you can reschedule your flight for free. In addition, the policy of zero change fee can be used for a single time only for free.
Moreover, this policy applies on both routes, whether it is domestic or international. However, you have to pay some amount of fee in some specified circumstances. Further, move ahead to learn the procedure to reschedule your flight.
How To Reschedule Turkish Airlines Flights?
If you are looking for “How do I reschedule my flight with Turkish”? If yes, here you will find solution for this. Further, you need to follow the given below procedure to reschedule your flight with simple steps:
- First, visit the official web page of Turkish Airlines and log in to your account.
- Then, choose the “Manage Booking” or “Login Option.”
- Afterward, enter the needed details in the given space.
- Now, choose the “Turkish Change Flight” option.
- Next, follow the instructions to reschedule your flight reservation and confirm your changes.
- At last, pay the charges if needed and wait to receive the confirmation email from the airline.
Note: You can dial the Turkish phone number at 1 (800) 874-8875 to connect with the representatives. They will help you to reschedule your flight according to your requirements.
How Much Does It Cost To Change a Flight with Turkish Airlines?
Passengers must pay the flight change fee, ranging from $200 to $300, to change their flight. Similarly, this fee range applies on both domestic and international flights. It may be based on the time and flight you have chosen. On the other hand, you can change your booking within 12 hours of purchase and are required to pay the change fee of $200.
Can I Change My Flight Date to Turkish Airlines?
Yes, the airline allows you to change the flight date due to the unpredictability of life. However, passengers may pay the date change fee depending on the time of the change. Besides, if you have already booked a flight with Turkish Airlines, then you know that the airline offers a service that fulfills the needs of its passengers.
Can I Change My Seat Assignment After I Have Checked In?
Yes, passengers can change their seat number after check-in, however the boarding pass has not been printed. Additionally, you change your seat as per the package you choose in the domestic flight routes. Also, before change your seat, you need to read the guidelines of the change flight policy.
With this, you will be able to modify the details of your itinerary as per Turkish change flight policy. If you have any concerns or have any doubts regarding this, you can call us at your helpline number anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. Can you change a Turkish Airline flight?
Ans. Yes, you can change your flight to Turkish Airlines as per your requirements. However, you must pay the fee for this if you do not follow the guidelines of the flight change.
Q, What is Turkish Airlines’ rebooking Policy?
Ans. Turkish Airlines offers two types of fares, restricted and non-restricted. So, you are able to change the non-restricted fares by paying a fee of $200 on top of the applicable fare difference, if required.
However, restricted fares cannot be changed and also are non-refundable under any situation. Besides, modification to the Turkish Airlines reservation can be applied only to the un-flown segment.
Q. Can I change my Turkish Airlines flight within 24 hours?
Ans. Turkish Airlines does not offer a 24-hour flight change window for international bookings. Besides, passengers are allowed to modify their booking within 12 hours of flight purchase and are needed to pay the flight change charges of $200.
Beyond 12 hours, Turkish Airlines bookings are non-changeable. Moreover, the flights operating to and from the U.S. and Canada are only eligible for a 24-hour risk-free period as well as a cancellation.
Q. How much is it to change a flight with Turkish Airlines?
Ans. Passengers need to pay TRY 500 as a penalty fee if the flight time is less than 12 hours. In addition, if the departure time for a scheduled flight is above 12 hours, you can change your flight for free.
Q. How much does Turkish Airlines charge for flight change?
Ans. Turkish airlines ask to pay 20 Euros and 50 Euros for flight change for all domestic routes. However, the Turkish Airlines change fee depends on a number of factors.
Q. How to change my flight date with Turkish Airlines over the call?
Ans. Passengers can modify their flight dates with Turkish Airlines by connecting to the airline over the call since customer service numbers may differ as it depends on the location. You will get Turkish airlines to change the flight department number from the identified platform of the airline.
Q. Can I change a flight I already booked?
Ans. Yes, you can cancel or reschedule the flight you booked with Turkish. Also, you must pay the fee if required as per the Turkish flight change policy.
Q. How can I change a Turkish Airlines ticket to an Open Ticket?
Ans. You can alter your Turkish Airlines ticket to an Open Ticket that is as follow:
- Can call the Turkish Airlines customer service team.
- Visit the nearest ticket counter or office of Turkish Airlines.
- Go to Turkish Airlines’ official website.
Q. What is Turkish Airlines’ flexible travel option?
Ans. As per Turkish Airlines’ flexible travel option, if your flight is scheduled between March 21 and December 31. Then, you can change your flight for a new flight or convert it into an Open ticket for a new journey until March 31 for free.
Q. What is the Turkish Airlines Business Class cancellation policy?
Ans. In accordance with the Turkish Airline Business class cancellation policy, passengers with business class flexible fares are allowed to cancel their flights for free only for domestic routes when they cancel their tickets 12 hours prior to the departure. Moreover, if you cancel your flight reservation between 1 -12 hours, you will be charged a cancellation fee of TRY 200.
On international flights, you can cancel your business class fares before the departure of your flight for free, and the charges depend on the travel route. Besides, passengers with business-restricted fares can be canceled by paying a fee. However, the business promotions fares cannot be canceled.
Q. What is Turkish Airlines’ change fee like?
Ans. If you have purchased a flexible fare (Business or Economy), the airline will not charge any fee to you. However, the change fee will depend on your travel distance in other cases.
Q. How can I change my Turkish Airlines flight?
Ans. Suppose you booked your flight tickets directly from Turkish Airlines. Then, you are able to change your flight online, by phone, or by using the mobile app. In addition, you can also change your flight ticket from your nearest ticket counter or a self-service kiosk at the airport.
However, if you have bought a ticket from a third party, you need to get in touch with them directly.
Q. How can I make a flight change on Turkish for free?
Ans. You can use the airline’s official website if you are willing to change your flight for free. In addition, you must learn the basic facts related to Turkish Airlines change in flight policy.
Q. Will I be informed if Turkish Airlines changes my flight?
Ans. Yes, if there is a change in your flight, Turkish Airlines will inform you through an email or text. However, if the airline does not inform you regarding the changes, then the airline allows you to cancel your flight for free, provide alternate flight options, or refund as well.
Q. What rights do I have if Turkish Airlines changes my flight?
Ans. If Turkish Airlines changes your flight, you have the option to change or cancel your flight. Also, you can make a new flight reservation for the same destination for free as the airline offered a free new reservation to you.
Q. Is it possible to make flight changes on Turkish Airlines?
Ans. Yes, you can change your flight to Turkish as you want. You are allowed to change seats, date, time, route, etc. you have various methods to change your Turkish flight booking.
Q. May I change the date of my return flight with the help of the Turkish Airlines customer service team?
Ans. Yes, you can change the date of your return flight by connecting to the Turkish Airlines customer service department. Moreover, the representatives will help you to change the date of your flight shortly.
Q. How to change seats on Turkish Airlines?
Ans. The most effective and appropriate way to modify seats on Turkish Airlines is through the official website of the airline. Moreover, passengers can save time and money when they use this method.
Q. How do I confirm the flight change on Turkish Airlines?
Ans. Suppose you are willing to confirm the flight change done by you. Then, you need to go to the official website of the flight change. Similarly, you can also check the confirmation email, or you can talk to a live person at Turkish Airlines.
Q. How much does it cost to change my flight date with Turkish Airlines?
Ans. When the airline asks you to pay the charges for your flight change, then you need to pay 20 – 50 Euros to change your date of travel. Besides, you do not have to pay the Turkish Airlines change fee if you modify your flight reservation during COVID-19.
Q. Do I have to pay extra if I want to change my real preference for Turkish Airlines?
Ans. Yes, if you modify your meal preference on Turkish Airlines, you will incur a surcharge. In addition, you can contact the customer service representative to collect more information about the fee criteria.
Q. What is Turkish Airlines Zero change offer all about?
Ans. Turkish Airlines’ Zero change offer permits you to change your flight for free. However, you can only make these modifications under the below conditions:
Q. When you bought your flight before March 2020:
Ans. Passengers can change their booking once at any time up to December 31 using the Zero change fee option. Also, they can change an open ticket and utilize the ticket by December 31. When you purchase your ticket on/after March 2020.
You can alter your flight reservation anytime up to December 31 through the Zero change fee option or change it to an Open Ticket and can utilize it by May 31.
Q. How to change a Turkish Airlines ticket under the Zero change offer?
Ans. Passengers can change their ticket under Zero change offers on Turkish Airlines in any of the below ways:
- Dial Turkish Airlines’ phone number and change your flight reservation.
- By visiting the official website of Turkish Airlines.
- Can visit the ticket office of the airline.
Q. Which Turkish Airlines flights are eligible for the zero change cost change offer?
Ans. According to the latest travel guidelines, tickets issued on a travel date between March 21 and December 31 are eligible for the Turkish Airlines Xero cost change offer. If I change my Turkish Airlines flight, will I have to pay any extra taxes or penalties? When you change your flight on Turkish Airlines, you will not need to pay any extra fees or charges when your ticket is in the same cabin class.