How Do I Change My Flight With Turkish Airlines?
Life is so unpredictable, and due to this, we may change our travel plans at any phase. If you are planning to make a holiday trip with Turkish Airlines, then it is advisable to learn about the Turkish Airlines change flight policy.
Passengers can reschedule their flights to avoid money loss. According to the policy, the airline does not charge a modification fee from passengers who change their flights within the risk-free duration. To get more information, just go through the below section.
Terms & Conditions of Turkish Change Flight
Turkish Airlines allows its passengers to change their flights for both international and domestic flights. To learn more about the policy of Turkish Airlines flight change, read the given below points:
- Passengers can change the route, date, and time of the flights. However, you cannot change your domestic flight with an international one.
- Besides, you have to pay the flight change fee depending on the route and class.
- In addition, the fee starts from $20 to $40 as per the fee rules.
- If you make a flight change within a risk-free period, you will not need to pay the flight change fee.
- Moreover, the airline will not apply any fee for the flight change if you have purchased a refundable flight ticket.
- Additionally, passengers can change their flight up to 24 hours prior to the planned departure.
- If passengers make any modification on the day of departure, the airline will charge the full cost of their flight ticket.
How Can You Change Turkish Airlines Flight?
There are multiple ways that help you to modify your flight as you want. Further, let’s discuss all the methods with step-by-step guidance. Take a look,
Change Your Flight Via Online
- First, go to the official website and log in using your credentials.
- Then, choose “Manage Trip” from the menu and enter all the required details in the given area.
- Afterward, select the “Find Trips” option and choose your flight booking from the given options.
- Now, you can change flights on Turkish Airlines as you want.
- Further, you will get the best option.
- Lastly, pay the flight change fee if required, and you will get a confirmation email from the airline.
Change Your Flight Via Offline
- Firstly, dial the Turkish Airlines customer service number at 1 (800) 874-8875 or 1-860-364-8556.
- Secondly, choose your preferred language.
- Then, you will connect to a live agent by choosing the correct option from the IVR menu.
- Now, you will connect to an airline agent and he will ask you some questions regarding your flight booking.
- Next, they will check the availability for your flight change and then ask you to pay the fee to confirm your changes.
Change Your Flight Via Airport
- To initiate a Turkish Airlines flight change at the airport, you need to first go to your nearest airport.
- Then, provide all your booking information to the airline representative at the help desk.
- Now, make a request to them to change your flight details, including route, date, time, class, seat, etc.
- Afterward, the representative will check the availability to change your flight.
- Finally, pay the required charges to them, they will process your flight change, and you will get your new flight ticket.
How can You Reschedule Your Flight With Turkish Airlines?
If you have booked flight tickets with Turkish Airlines and wish to reschedule your flight, then don’t worry! Besides, the airline has introduced a zero change fee policy in which you can reschedule your flight for free. In addition, the policy of zero change fee can be used for a single time only for free.
Moreover, this policy applies on both routes, whether it is domestic or international. However, you have to pay some amount of fee in some specified circumstances. Further, move ahead to learn the procedure to reschedule your flight at Turkish Airlines.
How To Reschedule Turkish Airlines Flights?
If you are looking for “How do I reschedule my flight with Turkish”? If yes, here you will find solution for this. Further, you need to follow the given below procedure to reschedule your flight with simple steps:
- First, visit the official web page of Turkish Airlines and log in to your account.
- Then, choose the “Manage Booking” or “Login Option.”
- Afterward, enter the needed details in the given space.
- Now, choose the “Turkish Change Flight” option.
- Next, follow the instructions to reschedule your flight reservation and confirm your changes.
- At last, pay the charges if needed and wait to receive the confirmation email from the airline.
Note: You can dial the Turkish Airlines phone number at 1 (800) 874-8875 to connect with the representatives. They will help you to reschedule your flight according to your requirements.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight With Turkish Airlines?
Passengers must pay the flight change fee, ranging from $200 to $300, to change their flight. Similarly, this fee range applies on both domestic and international flights. It may be based on the time and flight you have chosen. On the other hand, you can change your booking within 12 hours of purchase and are required to pay the change fee of $200.
Can I Change My Flight Date to Turkish Airlines?
Yes, the airline allows you to change the flight date due to the unpredictability of life. However, passengers may pay the date change fee depending on the time of the change. Besides, if you have already booked a flight with Turkish Airlines, then you know that the airline offers a service that fulfills the needs of its passengers.
Can I Change My Seat Assignment After I Have Checked In?
Yes, passengers can change their seat number after check-in, however the boarding pass has not been printed. Additionally, you change your seat as per the package you choose in the domestic flight routes. Also, before change your seat, you need to read the guidelines of the change flight policy of Turkish Airlines.
With this, you will be able to modify the details of your itinerary as per Turkish Airlines change flight policy. If you have any concerns or have any doubts regarding this, you can call us at your helpline number anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. Can you change a Turkish Airline flight?
Yes, you can change your flight to Turkish Airlines as per your requirements. However, you must pay the fee for this if you do not follow the guidelines of the flight change.
Q. How much is it to change a flight with Turkish Airlines?
Passengers need to pay TRY 500 as a penalty fee if the flight time is less than 12 hours. In addition, if the departure time for a scheduled flight is above 12 hours, you can change your flight for free.
Q. Can I change a flight I already booked?
Yes, you can cancel or reschedule the flight you booked with Turkish. Also, you must pay the fee if required as per the Turkish Airlines flight change policy.
Q. How can I make a flight change on Turkish Airlines for free?
You can use the airline’s official website if you are willing to change your flight for free. In addition, you must learn the basic facts related to Turkish Airlines change in flight policy.
Q. Is it possible to make flight changes on Turkish Airlines?
Yes, you can change your flight to Turkish as you want. You are allowed to change seats, date, time, route, etc. you have various methods to change your Turkish flight booking.
Turkish Airlines Related Improtant Links:-
- Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How can I choose my seat on Turkish Airlines?
- How can I Book Turkish Airlines Multi City Flights?
- What terminal is Turkish Airlines at JFK?
Submit your review