Table of Contents
- 1 Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy: Refund / Fee
- 1.1 Allegiant Airlines Ticket Cancellation Policy
- 1.2 24 Hours Cancellation Policy Of Allegiant Airlines
- 1.3 Allegiant Airlines Flight Cancellation Fees
- 1.4 How to Cancel Allegiant Airlines Flight Tickets?
- 2 Allegiant Airlines Refund Policy
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy: Refund / Fee
Finding out that you are required to cancel the flight reservation you were looking forward to can cause a headache, especially when you know that you may pay some charges. To cancel your tickets easily, you should have a good understanding of Allegiant Airlines Cancellation policy so that you can save both time and money.
Moreover, here we will cover the flight cancellation rules, flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions, and all the necessary things you should know before requesting cancellation or refund.
Allegiant Airlines Ticket Cancellation Policy
Allegiant Air’s cancellation policy applies to all types of fares, classes of services, and cabin classes. Therefore, there are some essential points you need to know before processing your flight cancellation.
Besides, the rules for flight cancellation differ from the Trip Flex. Moreover, Passengers cannot cancel their flight reservations within seven days of departure. In that case, you will not obtain any credit unless having a Trip Flex subscription on your flight reservation.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation With Trip Flex
- The Trip Flex provides the flexibility to rescind their flight booking within 24 min of planned departure. The cancellation fee could be applicable.
- No cancel/change fee applies and is limited to one-time usage per passenger.
- If Trip Flex is utilized, passengers can request any future flight booking cancellation on the flight itinerary without the said subscription.
- Therefore, it is applied to all the policies, fees, and time frames, under Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy.
- Besides, Trip Flex can rescind within a day of flight Allegiant Airlines Booking.
- If Trip Flex is canceled online, non-transferable and non-refundable credit vouchers will be issued.
- With the assigned value of the voucher from Trip Flex, passengers should complete their travel within two years from the actual date of purchase.
- Moreover, the airline cannot extend the voucher’s validity.
- Similarly, if a customer booked a package under the Trip Flex program, they can rescind their flight reservation for approx. 72 hours before the planned departure.
- customers can request the Allegiant Air name change. However, fare difference is applicable.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Cancellation Without Trip Flex
- Passengers can cancel their reservation at least a week before the scheduled departure.
- If a customer booked a flight without the Trip Flex program, they must pay 200 USD for flight cancellation.
- Similarly, Allegiant Air does not allow flight cancellation or change within seven days of travel.
- Any flight cancellation is subject to the fee mentioned above. However, the airline reserved airport taxes.
- The eligible flight booking with credit voucher from your flight cancellation will issue a non-refundable voucher for your next flight booking.
- However, the travel must be completed within 12 months from the original reservation date.
24 Hours Cancellation Policy Of Allegiant Airlines
According to Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy, you can cancel your booking within a day of booking to get your money back. Moreover, ensure that the scheduled departure date has a gap of at least one week of flight booking.
Outside 24 hours, the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your credit voucher will be issued for future travel at least one year from the booking date for a future booking. Therefore, the following bookings are not qualified under Allegiant Air 24 hours cancellation policy:
- Your booking should include ten or more passengers. Besides, these requests are subject to the airline’s group contract.
- On the other hand, the bookings made with future travel credit are qualified for cancellation within 24 hours.
- Moreover, if your flight reservation is done with an eGift Voucher or any other certificate, then the 24-hour cancellation would be applicable.
- Customers can request the Allegiant flight change within 24 hours.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Cancellation Fees
Allegiant Airlines offers an affordable flight cancellation fee that allows you to rescind it anytime before departure. Under Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy, there is no cancellation fee if you cancel within 24 hours of booking.
Look at the Allegiant cancellation fee chart whether you have subscribed with the Trip Flex Subscription.
|Cancellation fee in USD||Cancellation within 7 days of departure||Refundable|
|Booking with Trip Flex||175USD||Yes||Yes|
|Booking Without Trip Flex||200USD||Not Allowed||No|
How to Cancel Allegiant Airlines Flight Tickets?
If you want to make an Allegiant Air cancellation for your tickets, you need to know the exact procedure. The airline allows you to cancel your flights both online and offline. You can choose one or the other option and withdraw your tickets for a refund depending on:
- Type of your booking
- Route type
- Time of cancellation
Now, let’s take a look at the process of Allegiant Airline ticket cancellation!
To Cancel Allegiant Flight Via Online Mode
- You need to visit the official site of Allegiant Air and open the manage booking section.
- Here you need to provide a few details such as your ticket number and last name to retrieve the details of the booking.
- Once you have your booking information, find the Cancel Flight button.
- The new page will pop up showing the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy for your ticket and fare rules.
- You can agree to the terms and proceed with the cancellation.
- Finalize the payment options and your penalty amount by following the on-screen procedures.
- Confirm the cancellation by submitting the details.
- Lastly, you will receive an email from Allegiant Airlines with the details about the cancellation and also a refund if you have requested it.
Passengers are entitled to request compensation for the Allegiant Airlines cancelled flights and get it in full because the cancellation is involuntary.
To Cancel Allegiant Flight Via Offline Method
- Passengers can also cancel their flight tickets over the call with Allegiant Airlines.
- To cancel your Allegiant Airlines flights you can dial Allegiant Airlines ticket cancellation phone number (702) 505-8888 on your device.
- Then follow the IVR instructions to connect to an expert and ask him for ticket cancellation.
- He may first explain to you the cancellation policy for Allegiant Airlines flights and then assist you to cancel them.
- Passengers can easily cancel their Allegiant Airlines booking in this way and get the amount back or saved for future travel purposes.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy Due to Bad Weather
Sometimes, flight delays or cancellations may hamper your itinerary, but passengers can reach their destination safely by considering Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy. Besides, Suppose your flight is delayed or canceled due to bad weather. In that case, it is advisable to register your active contact number while booking so that the airline can easily inform you regarding the delayed flight.
Take a look –
- If the airline delays or cancels your flight, you can rebook your flight to the next available flight within seven days or a departure date without paying any charges.
- Besides, you cancel your flight reservation. The refund is qualified on the unused section of the flight ticket as Future Travel Credit.
- However, the flight may be delayed or canceled, but the weather looks fine. Moreover, it occurs when the way of the destination airport or travel route may not be fine for flying.
- Similarly, if your flight booking is canceled by the authority and rebooked to the other flight, you have the following option:
- To rescind the flight booking and request a refund on the unused portion of the flight ticket. The fare difference and charges would not be charged. Passengers can change the rescheduled flight to another date.
Allegiant Airlines Refund Policy
- According to the airline’s ticket refund policy, if your ticket is eligible you can cancel them for free and get a full refund within 24 hours of booking. However, the flight’s departure must be at least seven days after that time.
- Suppose you request a cancellation and ask for a refund after 24 hours. In that case, you must pay for the cancellation cost, or it will be deducted from your original ticket amount.
- Also, when your booking does not complete the requirements, any additional purchases like luggage, hotel, transport cost, or taxes will remain as non-refundable.
- The remaining credit of the canceled ticket gets issued as the future travel voucher subject to the Allegiant Airlines refund policy.
- Passengers with Trip Flex travel security bookings have to request the amount of refund credit as per their booking and cancellation time.
In case of a no-show, Allegiant will not refund you any ticket amount and also seize or terminate any other flight itineraries attached to the same booking number. They will even forfeit all the amount and you will not benefit from the credit.
How to Get a Refund from Allegiant Air?
After cancelling Allegiant Airlines flights, passengers usually ask for refunds. Requesting a refund amount when Allegiant Airline tickets are refundable are in your possession is quite easier than for non-refundable tickets.
To Request a Refund on Allegiant Airlines
- Go to the official website of Allegiant Airlines and cancel your tickets with the airline.
- After that, the airline will access your eligibility and you will see the refund request option on the ticket details page.
- To request a refund, you can follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you complete all these steps, the airline will allow you a refund on your flight tickets.
Generally, credit card purchases take seven business days to get a refund and for cash or other payment methods, Allegiant processes it in 20 business days at least.
Additional Points Related to Allegiant Airlines Cancellation & Refund
- The exact refund amount will get displayed at the time of ticket cancellation and you can verify that when you receive the actual refund.
- The airline provides any refund to the same mode of payment within five to seven business days.
- Passengers will also receive a travel coupon to their registered email which is usable for the next purchase in case of credit due by the airline.
- The travel or e-credits are also issued in the form of the same currency as you made the original purchase.
If you are having any difficulties with your Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy and refund, you can call us on our customer service and talk to a live representative. Moreover, they will assist you and solve all your queries. You can contact us 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- Can I cancel my Allegiant flight without a penalty?
Under Allegiant Airline cancellation policy, customers can cancel their flight reservation without penalty if the cancellation is accomplished within 24 hours after booking.
Q- Can you get your money back if you cancel flights?
Passengers can ask for a refund if the airline cancels a flight or if a passenger chooses not to travel.
Q- How much does it cost to change a ticket on Allegiant?
Allegiant Air’s cancellation fee is $ 75 per passenger. Besides, passengers must also pay the ticket price difference applicable during that time.
Q- Does Allegiant have a lot of cancellations?
Moreover, Allegiant Airlines was the most affected airline, with 39% of delayed flights.
Q- How long is an Allegiant Airline voucher good?
The Allegiant Airline vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issuance and only for Allegiant Air travel product purchases. Further, customers can use it only once, and any remaining value is forfeited.
Q- Why is Allegiant Cancelling so many flights?
Sometimes, Allegiant Airlines canceled more flights because of absent crew members.
Q- What happens when you cancel a nonrefundable airline ticket?
If you purchased a nonrefundable flight ticket, the airline would not give you all your money back if you cancel your flight reservation.
Q- How late can you cancel a flight?
Passengers can change or cancel their booking up to 10 minutes before their flight’s departure.
Q- Can you cancel a flight within 24 hours of departure?
Allegiant Airlines allows customers to change or cancel their trip within 24 hours without paying any cancellation charges.
Q- Can you change a flight on Allegiant?
Yes, customers can modify their flight booking as per their suitability. However, Allegiant Air charges $25 per segment due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Q- Does Allegiant give vouchers for delays?
Yes, Allegiant offers vouchers for delayed flights to its passengers by following the criteria, such as Flights delayed less than four hours: $100 voucher. Flights delayed 4-6 hours: $150 off coupon. Flights delayed six or more hours: $200 voucher.
Q- How much does it cost to change the date of your flight?
If passengers change the date, they must pay $200 for domestic flights on nonrefundable plane tickets.