What is the Allegiant Airlines Cancellation and Refund process?
Do you have an Allegiant Airlines booking and wish to cancel it? Are you looking up Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy and refund process? It is important to know the cancelation and refund procedures of the airline. In this article, you can find the necessary details about them.
As per Allegiant Airlines ticket Cancellation Policy,
- Passengers can only cancel their tickets for a full or partial refund.
- You have 24 hours after the booking time to cancel a flight ticket for free without any cancelation charges.
- This applies to every ticket type, even if it is non-refundable.
- If a passenger cancels his flight after 24 hours, there will be penalty charges.
How do I cancel an Allegiant Airlines Flight booking?
If you want to make an Allegiant Airline cancellation for your tickets, you need to know the exact procedure. The airline allows you to cancel your flights both online and offline. You can choose one or the other option and withdraw your tickets for a refund depending on:
- Type of your booking
- Route type
- Time of cancellation
Now, let’s take a look at the process of Allegiant Airline ticket cancellation!
To cancel an Allegiant Airlines flight online,
- You need to visit the official site of Allegiant Air and open the manage booking section.
- Here you need to provide a few details such as your ticket number and last name to retrieve the details of the booking.
- Once you have your booking information, find the Cancel Flight button.
- The new page will pop up showing the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy for your ticket and fare rules.
- You can agree to the terms and proceed with the cancellation.
- Finalize the payment options and your penalty amount by following the on-screen procedures.
- Confirm the cancellation by submitting the details.
Lastly, you will receive an email from Allegiant Airlines with the details about the cancellation and also a refund if you have requested it,
Passengers are entitled to request compensation for the Allegiant Airlines cancelled flights and get it in full because the cancellation is involuntary.
Cancel Allegiant Airlines tickets over the Phone
- Passengers can also cancel their flight tickets over the call with Allegiant Airlines.
- To cancel your Allegiant Airlines flights you can dial Allegiant Airlines ticket cancellation phone number (702) 505-8888 on your device.
- Then follow the IVR instructions to connect to an expert and ask him for ticket cancellation.
- He may first explain to you the cancellation policy for Allegiant Airlines flights and then assist you to cancel them.
Passengers can easily cancel their Allegiant Airlines booking in this way and get the amount back or saved for future travel purposes.
What is the Allegiant Airlines refund Request Process?
After canceling Allegiant Airlines flights, passengers usually ask for refunds. Requesting a refund amount when Allegiant Airline tickets refundable are in your possession is quite easy than for non-refundable tickets.
To request a refund on Allegiant Airlines,
- Go to the official website of Allegiant Airlines and cancel your tickets with the airline.
- After that, the airline will access your eligibility and you will see the refund request option on the ticket details page.
- To request a refund, you can follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you complete all these steps, the airline will allow you a refund on your flight tickets.
Generally, credit card purchases take seven business days to get a refund and for cash or other payment methods, Allegiant processes it in 20 business days at least.
What is Allegiant Airlines refund policy?
- According to the airline’s ticket refund policy, if your ticket is eligible you can cancel them for free and get a full refund within 24 hours of booking. However, the flight’s departure must be at least seven days after that time.
- Suppose you request a cancellation and ask for a refund after 24 hours time. In that case, you must pay for the cancellation cost, or it will be deducted from your original ticket amount.
- Also, when your booking does not complete the requirements, any additional purchases like luggage, hotel, transport cost, or taxes will remain as non-refundable.
- The remaining credit of the canceled ticket gets issued as the future travel voucher subject to the Allegiant Airlines refund policy.
- Passengers with Trip Flex travel security bookings have to request the amount of refund credit as per their booking and cancellation time.
In case of a no-show, Allegiant will not refund you any ticket amount and also seize or terminate any other flight itineraries attached to the same booking number. They will even forfeit all the amount and you will not benefit from the credit.
Additional points related to Allegiant Airlines cancellation and refund,
- The exact refund amount will get displayed at the time of ticket cancellation and you can verify that when you receive the actual refund.
- The airline provides any refund to the same mode of payment within five to seven business days.
- Passengers will also receive a travel coupon to their registered email which is usable for the next purchase in case of credit due by the airline.
- The travel or e-credits are also issued in the form of the same currency as you made the original purchase.
If you are having any difficulties with your Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy and refund, you can call on the Allegiant Airlines reservations phone number and ask for options.
Latest More Blog: