Do you have any change of plans or mistakenly put wrong details while booking your flight? With Frontier Airlines Change Flight program, you can change the destination or date of your bookings.
Moreover, if you have Frontier WORKS℠ tickets, you can apply to change your flights for free. However, in any flight change, you have to pay the surplus change in fare. Also, if your new booking is at a lower price, you won’t get the reduced amount in return.
There are more details on the flight change policy at Frontier. Hence, read the sub-topics below and change your flights worry-free!
How To Change My Flight Frontier Airlines?
You can change your flight through both online and offline methods at Frontier. Hence, at your convenience, you can choose which option will suit your the best.
Online Change Of Flight
- Initially, check the official website of Frontier Airlines. Otherwise, use the official frontier mobile app and log in with your credentials to use the Frontier airlines change flight option.
- After that, check out the My Trips section. Enter details like last name, confirmation code, etc., as per the booked ticket.
- Afterward, the trip confirmation page will appear. Here, click the change flight button and proceed further.
- Next, a pop-up will appear showing itinerary changes. Select the desired flights, and the option of changing origin and destination airport will appear. You have the option to change single or multiple flights.
- Fill in new data accordingly, click the change button and check the flight available.
- Also, the price of a new ticket and the difference between the two would be visible.
- Pay the total fees and confirm your changes. Note that you can also use your saved credit points as per the frontier airlines change flight for any payment to modifications.
- Finally, you will receive the confirmation and details of the new flight.
Offline Change Of Flight
Some passengers are more comfortable changing their flight details offline. No worries! You can call the Frontier Airlines change flight phone number to modify your booking:
- Firstly, dial the official number of Frontier Airlines.
- After that, follow the IVR instructions and wait to connect with an executive.
- Also, keep the details of the previous booking with you. It will help you tell the Frontier agent about the desired frontier airlines change flight you want.
- The executive will soon connect. Afterward, inform them about your desired date, name, age, timings, etc.
- Afterward, the agent will note down your request and suggest the latest flights available.
- They will accept your request and send you a payment link upon receiving your consent.
- When the booking is complete, you will receive new flight details.
If you are already at the airport, do not hesitate to seek help from Frontier Airline Kiosk. The agent will guide you accordingly.
How Much Is The Frontier Change Flight Fee?
Depending on your booking date and flight changes, you may be charged a different amount. Also, if your new flight is costlier, you must pay the difference. However, if your new flight is priced lower, you won’t get a refund for the remaining amount.
Refer to this list to be sure of the amount you have to pay at the time of modifying booking details:
|Modification Date||Fee Applicable||Date Of Booking|
|60 Days Before Departure||$0||Anytime before 60 days of departure.|
|59- 7 Days Before Departure||$49||Anytime after 24 hours of booking the ticket.|
|6 Days Or Less (including the same day)||$99||Anytime after 24 hours of booking the ticket.|
Note: As per the US Department of Transportation, the Frontier change flight fee or any other change fee is not applicable if you change your ticket within 24 hours of booking it. However, this ticket should have been purchased at least seven days before the flight’s departure.
What Is The Frontier Airlines Name Change Policy?
According to the official website of Frontier Airlines, you will be levied a certain fee to change your name on the ticket in their records. The terms and conditions of changing your name are applicable if your itinerary is the same.
- You will be charged a standard $75 to change your name in your Frontier airlines booking.
- Also, you must pay the difference between the previous and latest fares for the same destination.
- Furthermore, you will pay an additional charge per these services for changes in date and city apart from the name.
If you still have doubts, do not hesitate to reach out to official executives over the phone. Ask them to assist you in Frontier Airlines change name on tickets.
Dial the frontier airlines customer service number 801-401-9000 to change frontier flight with the guidance of 24/7 available live frontier travel experts.
Frontier Change Flight Policy FAQs
Can I Change My Frontier Flight?
Yes, indeed. Under the frontier flight change policy, you can make changes to your flight for free up to 24 hours after booking the flight. After that, you must pay an additional charge to change your booking
What Are The Timings To Contact Frontier Airlines?
The official phone number of Frontier Airlines is available for a 24/7 window. To make any changes to your reservations, you can contact live frontier travel agents any time of the day.
Can I Change My Booking Later If I Haven’t Used It Yet?
You can only change your bookings before your scheduled departure. There isn’t a refund applicable for no-shows before flight departure. Use the Frontier airlines cancel flight option if you aren’t sure about your booking.
By What Time Should I Change A flight on Frontier?
You can change your travel date or flight anywhere before one week from the scheduled departure of your current booking. However, you must pay the balance if the new flight is more expensive than before.
Does Frontier Airlines allow changing name?
You can change name on frontier flight without changing the itinerary by paying a $75 name editing fee. Also, if there is any difference between the fair applicable and fair paid, you must pay the rest.
Related Latest More Blog: