An Overview to the Latam Flight Change
If you have booked flight tickets with Latam Airlines, and want to process Latam change flight procedure due to an emergency, then you need to consider some points before proceeding that will be discussed further.
Besides, the flight change policy permits changes to the pre-purchased tickets. You should learn basic facts for the same; read below to become acquainted with the essential highlights associated with the flight changing policy of Latam Airlines.
Latam Airlines Flight Change Policy
Latam Airlines provides flexibility to passengers if they want to modify their itinerary. However, the airline set down some terms & conditions that you must follow:
- If the passenger wants to change the flight destination, Latam Airlines will charge a fare difference under the policy.
- Moreover, ensure that you will make your flight changes before the planned departure.
- If passengers have bought their Latam Airlines flight tickets from the official website or customer service, only these tickets can be changed.
- However, if you have purchased your flight tickets from any travel agency, you need to contact them to make changes to your itinerary.
- Consequently, the airline applies charges to allow travelers to change their flight booking.
Latam Airlines 24 hours Flight Change policy
If the passenger modifies their booking within 24 hours, the airline will not charge any Latam flight change fee.
The policy of 24 hours flight change is applicable on non-refundable and refundable flight tickets.
To be entitled to this service, the planned departure should be up to a week from your ticket purchasing date.
How Do I Change My Flight on Latam Airlines?
Looking for information about the procedure of the Latam change flight? For those who don’t know how to change Latam flight. Quick and easy and can be done offline and online. Latam Airlines allows passengers to choose multiple ways to change their tickets.
Online Method To Change Latam Flight
- Firstly, you need to navigate to the official website of Latam Airlines.
- Secondly, you must enter the login credentials to sign in to your accounts.
- It may be your email address and password.
- Now, you need to select the “My Trip” option on the main page.
- Then, you will see a list of reserved flights.
- Next, you have to select the flight bookings you want to modify.
- Afterward, you need to provide your booking number and your last name.
- Further, you must follow the given instructions to successfully perform the Latam change flight procedure.
- Lastly, you have to wait to receive a confirmation email.
Offline Method To Change Latam Flight
- Latam Airlines offers the option to modify Latam flights through an offline mode.
- Moreover, travelers can directly dial Latam Airline customer service (1 (866) 435-9526) to make changes to their flight reservations.
- Besides, you can simply request to reschedule your flight as per your suitability.
- Once your call connects, a representative will provide you with all the information on Latam Airlines change flight policy.
- Also, they will assist you in changing your flight booking with the best solutions.
How Much Does It Cost To Change a Flight Latam?
- Passengers can make all the changes in their itinerary within a day of purchasing without paying any charges.
- However, if you miss the risk-free period, you may pay the Latam Airlines flight change fee, which is USD 30.
- Moreover, the charges depend upon the fare types, destination, travel dates, etc.
- Additionally, if you make the free – modification, you may be free extra for your new flight journey.
- Besides, passengers have to pay the fare difference to change their flight.
- Passengers must pay the additional cost for the same-day flight based on your change.
Latam Airlines Same Day Flight Change
If the passenger wants to travel after some time and wants to change their flight on the same day of flight departure, they are allowed to proceed to Latam’s same-day flight change service. Passengers can obtain endless benefits from this service depending on their flight route and destination. However, the airlines have set down some rules for the same that you must consider:
- Passengers need to make changes in their flight reservation atleast 60 minutes before scheduled departure for domestic flight routes.
- On the other hand, you must change your flight on the same day up to 1 hour to 40 minutes before departure for international flight routes.
Latam Airlines Name Change Policy
The name change policy of Latam Airlines is a ordinance that conveniences its passengers in modifying their names on flight tickets. To understands more about the terms & conditions for the same, you have to consider the points described below:
- Passengers can change their name on their flight ticket only once.
- If you have an unused ticket, you can make a request for a name change.
- Besides, you have to share your booking number once your name change request is approved.
- Once your name is changed successfully, you will obtain a reissued flight ticket for the same travel class or maybe higher class, depending on seat availability.
- On the other hand, you have to provide your government-verified documents to the airline for the same.
- However, depending on different situations, you may pay Latam Airline name change fees.
Note:- you can dial Latam Airlines customer service to get instant assistance changing your name.
How do I Change My Flight Date on Latam Airlines?
Latam Airlines offers a flexible date change policy to its passengers for convenience. We will provide simple steps to change dates in flight tickets.
Take a look,
- Firstly, just visit the official website of Latam Airlines.
- Secondly, click on the option “Manage My Booking.”
- Enter the required details in the given space.
- Now, you will see all your flight booking information on the screen.
- Next, click on the continue tab to find your flight.
- Choose your booking and select the “Modify” option.
- Afterward, you can change your flight booking details and choose a different date.
- Then, you may be required to pay Latam Airlines date change fee.
- Further, follow the on-screen instructions.
After learning the above guidelines, if you still find issues in changing your Latam Airlines flight, you should take assistance from a representative. Just dial Latam Airlines customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. Can you change the Latam flight?
Yes, travelers can change destination, class, seat, or date as per their suitability for free but have to pay fare differences.
Q. How much does it cost to change a date on a flight?
If a passenger wants to modify the date in your flight booking, they will pay between $25 to $100+, depending on the Latam Airlines flight change policy.
Q. Can we change the flight date after booking?
Passengers can change the date after a flight reservation without paying any fee within a day of booking.
Q. Can you change the flight time for free?
Yes, travelers can change their flight details only once.
Q. Can you change a non-refundable flight?
Yes, passengers can change their non-refundable flight tickets. Moreover, they have a year to reschedule from the date of purchase.