Table of Contents
- 1 Frontier Name Change Policy, Process, Fee 2023
- 1.1 Rules to be Considered to Make Frontier Airlines Name Change
- 1.2 What Kind Of Name Change Request Is Permit On Frontier Airlines?
- 1.3 How Do I Change My Name on Frontier Airlines?
- 1.4 What Documents are Needed to Request a Frontier Name Change?
- 1.5 What Is the Frontier Airlines Name Change or Correction Fee?
Frontier Name Change Policy, Process, Fee 2023
Sometimes we make mistakes with our names while making a flight reservation, and the errors might be of various types. For this reason, Frontier Airlines name change policy permits travelers to change or correct the names on their tickets. The US-based airline operates multiple flights daily from its main hub, Denver International Airport.
- Per Passengers can change or correct their name up to three hours before departure. Further, below are the main points that enable you to be familiar with the name change policy.
- The passenger’s name on the ticket must match the legal photo ID such as passport, license, etc.
- However, the gate agent will only be allowed boarding when there is a mismatch in the name on the airline’s ticket.
- Similarly, the request for a passenger name allows you to correct spelling errors in case of a legal name change.
- Sometimes, passengers must rebook their flights to change their names on Frontier Airlines to void the actual reservation.
- The passengers are restricted from transferring their flight tickets to another person.
- Besides, when you correct a name on the ticket, the airline imposes a name change fee, and you may also pay the fare difference.
- In addition, based on the ticket and cabin type, a Frontier name correction request can be made over the phone and with the support team online. However, it must take time to complete.
- Under Frontier, Airines may differ when various segments are involved with the airline. Also, the most restrictive fare rule applies.
- To request Frontier name correction, you may need to submit a request form, & then a representative will contact you to assist you in the name change process & fee.
- On the other hand, passengers can also directly call the airline through its customer service number.
Rules to be Considered to Make Frontier Airlines Name Change
Below are the essential points from the Frontier name change policy. Read all the issues carefully:
- In case of correction, up to three characters in the first, middle, or last name can change the name on Frontier flight.
- Besides, the misspelled name correction involves adding or eliminating inverted nicknames.
- Moreover, the name change request under legal consideration includes name change due to marriage, divorce decree, and all other name change requests.
- In addition, if you book your flights through Frequent mileage points, the airline does not allow you to make Frontier name change requests and are subject to a club contract.
- As per the Frontier Airlines name change policy, a new PNR number may be issued to the passenger as the existing one may be canceled and processed for a refund.
- If you already book your ticket, the airline does not permit you to change or correct the name of the passenger type code(PTC), modify the infant name, or the Date of birth (DOB) on the ticket.
- Additionally, the policy for Frontier Airlines to change the name on the ticket applies to the restricted or non-restricted fare passenger types, chosen cabin class, and a class of service.
What Kind Of Name Change Request Is Permit On Frontier Airlines?
Frontier’s name change policy allows you to change or correct your name on your reservations. In the below section, you will be able to know the type of name changes you can make.
Legal Name Change
Passengers can only request a name change under the legal consideration for marriage or divorce. The following points matter per the policy of name change.
- You need to submit a legal name certificate that clarifies the maiden name.
- Moreover, Frontier’s name change fee would be assessed.
- Besides, the name change request should be made at least 24 hours before the departure.
- Similarly, the tickets may rebook as per availability.
- Also, the fare difference will apply.
Passengers can fix the “Typo” at least three characters in the first, middle, and last names. Additionally –
- Passengers are free to correct the inverted name.
- You can omit or add the title.
- A name correction fee would be charged.
- Also, name change requests are not allowed within 24 hours of departure.
How Do I Change My Name on Frontier Airlines?
Passengers who need to change their name must request a name change before departure under the Frontier Airlines name change request. Furthermore, you will find various ways to alter their name on the ticket.
1: Method- Official Website
- First, visit the official website of Frontier Airlines.
- Then, move to the “Manage Booking” section.
- Now, enter the booking number and the surname of the passenger.
- After that, choose the “Change Name” option.
- Next, change your name as per your requirement.
- Further, add the correct word in the given field.
- Now, submit a copy of your ID proof, including your passport or license.
- Afterward, click the “Proceed” option.
- Here, you will lend to the payment page, and you must pay the Frontier name change fee along with the fare difference.
- At last, you will get a confirmation email from the airline with your updated details.
Method 2: At the Airport
- To initiate this method, visit the nearest airport and meet the airport agent.
- Then, request a name change for him.
- Now, share your booking number and your new name.
- After that, the agent will tell you whether you can modify your name or not.
- Moreover, you can change your name up to three hours before the flight departure.
- Further, you have to submit the required documents to confirm your flight request.
- Now, pay the name change fee to complete the process.
- Lastly, you will get a confirmation email from the airline regarding your changes.
Method 3: Over The Phone
- First, dial the Frontier Airline name change phone number at (801-401-9000).
- Second, share your booking number and last name once your call connects to the airline.
- Then, the agent will tell you whether you are qualified to change your name or not. Besides, you may need to rebook your flight to change the name.
- After that, tell them the required changes and provide the necessary documents to him.
- Further, pay the applicable name change fee to confirm your name change.
What Documents are Needed to Request a Frontier Name Change?
If passengers need to change their name, then they must have the following documents:
- A government-issued ID.
- A valid proof of the name change.
- Must have the receipt for Frontier name change fee.
What Is the Frontier Airlines Name Change or Correction Fee?
Frontier Airlines charges for altering a name on a ticket depending on various factors. The airline will revise your name for free if you approach to do so within at least seven days before the original departure. Besides, According to the 24-hour risk-free window of Frontier Airlines, you can make alterations to your name for free for up to 24 hours of flight booking.
- Frontier Airlines has a name change policy that requires you to pay an additional charge of $75 when you edit the name on the ticket.
- Moreover, the name change in the same travel plan is subject to option prices and availability.
- Similarly, the paying charges are non-refundable.
- Also, you must pay the already paid fare and new charges when you rebook your tickets.
The above information regarding Frontier Airlines name change will be helpful to you and clarifies all your doubts. After reading the above content, if you still have any doubts or queries, contact us by dialing Frontier Airlines’ customer service number through this website to get assistance 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. Can I change the name on the ticket on Frontier Airlines?
You can change the name on an airline ticket from Frontier Airlines. Any difference between the already paid and the current fare selling for the same itinerary. $75 name change fee.
Q. Can you change the name on a plane ticket at check-in?
If sufficient time is left before the departure, you can make a name change or a name correction.
Q. Does Frontier require a middle name on the ticket?
Yes, Frontier Airlines requires a middle name on the flight ticket. Similarly, the name on your boarding pass must match your government-issued photo ID.
Q. How Can I Change the Passenger Name on a Flight Ticket?
If you are willing to alter the passenger name on a ticket, the airline will ask you to pay a name change fee if transferring your ticket to another passenger.
Q. How to change misspelled names on Frontier Airlines reservations?
To change the misspelled name on the reservation, passengers need to visit the official website of Frontier Airlines to make the request. Besides, a name correction or change required charges and fare difference.
Q. Does Frontier Airlines let you change the name on the ticket within 24 hours of the booking?
Yes, Frontier Airlines allows passengers to change or correct their names within 24 hours of booking for free. After this, you are responsible for paying the name change fee to make changes to your name.