Have you purchased flight tickets on Allegiant Air and missed your flight due to unavoidable reasons? Well, your solution is Allegiant missed flight policy. The airline allows passengers to book a new flight or get a refund when they miss their flight in certain circumstances.
Moreover, If you miss a connecting flight due to the airlines’ fault, Allegiant will rebook you on the earliest possible flight. Further, No credit will be issued if you miss your flight and don’t show up at the airport (‘no-show’).
Table of Contents
- 1 What Happens If I Missed My Allegiant Flight?
What Happens If I Missed My Allegiant Flight?
Suppose you miss your flight, you need to immediately inform the airline regarding your missed flight. For this, you need to dial Allegiant Air missed flight number at (1-860-364-8556) or (1 (702) 505-8888) and explain the reason for your missed flight to the agent. After that, the airline will offer a new flight reservation for the same destination. Similarly, if you choose not to travel, then the airline also provides you with a refund of your ticket value or compensate you.
Tips To Avoid The “No-Show” Tag At Allegiant Air
If you wish to save you from getting Allegiant Airlines no-show charges for skipping your flight, then you can follow the given below things:
- Connect to the airline’s agent in advance and tell them your current situation for which you may fail to board your flight for a genuine reason.
- Moreover, it will enable you to book an alternative flight or claim a refund as per Allegiant Air missed flight policy.
- Besides, you can connect with Allegiant Airlines agents and request to reschedule your missed flight when you are unable to make it and will skip your Allegiant flights.
- Further, the representative will rebook your flight but apply some additional charges depending on flight availability.
- In addition, you can opt for travel insurance when you have to ignore the Allegiant No-Show to miss your flight.
Allegiant Missed Flight Policy
Suppose any passenger misses a flight and then they need to understand the situation they may face. Here are the following conditions they need to read for if they have missed Allegiant flight.
- You will not obtain any refund for your missed flight.
- Moreover, if Allegiant is the reason behind your missed flight, then the airline will offer you two options: get a refund, or book a new flight for free.
- Similarly, passengers with missed flights can request to rebook their flight by connecting with Allegiant Air customer service.
- Likewise, if a passenger skipped their fight due to their bad health isuues and informed the airline in advance.
- Then, they can claim compensation by showing valid health documents.
- Also, if you miss your flight, you can benefit from “Flat Tyre policy.” As per the policy, when a passenger fails to board their flight on time and has notified the airline, they can request compensation for their Allegiant missed flight.
- On the other hand, passengers who bought travel insurance for their purchased flight tickets can also ask about their compensation for their missed flight.
How To Request a Compensation for Missed Flight at Allegiant Airlines?
When you miss a flight at Allegiant, you are eligible to acquire compensation from the airline. Then, you can follow the steps mentioned below to complete a compensation form.
- Visit the official website of Allegiant Air.
- Log in to Allegiant account using your credentials.
- Move to the menu at the bottom section.
- Choose the option of “Manage My trip”.
- You will get all the details of your booked flight.
- Here, you will get a “Compensation Claim” tab. Click on it.
- Then, you will lend to another page where you will acquire a compensation form to fill out.
- Enter all the required details regarding your Allegiant Air missed flight in provided space under the form.
- Ensure that you have added the correct information.
- Choose the cause for which you have skipped your flight.
- You can also attach the needed documents related to your missed flight.
- At last, click on the “Submit” tab, and you are done.
Through Customer service
Passengers can directly connect to the airline’s customer service department to ask for compensation for their missed flight. Through this method, you will be able to talk to a live person at Allegiant, request your compensation, and they will check your eligibility. Further, you will find the steps to get in touch with the airline.
- First, you have to dial Allegaint customer service phone number at (702) 505-8888).
- Follow the automated voice instructions and choose a key as per your request.
- Once your call reaches the agent at Allegiant, you need to make a request for compensation.
- Also, they will request you to provide some information about your missed flight.
- They will check your eligibility and submit your compensation request as per your request to the airline.
Therefore, the above mentioned ways that can be used to claim compensation for missed Allegiant flight. Moreover, the process of compensation may take one to two weeks, and you can even track status of your compensation request online or through connecting to the agent. Similarly, the airline will send a compensation request number to your registered email once you place the request for compensation.
Does Allegiant Charge If You Miss Your Flight?
No, the Allegiant Airlines does not ask to pay an extra fee from the passengers if they miss their Allegiant flight. Moreover, the ticket value and the applicable taxes may be deducted. But, the refund value may not provide to the passenger.
This is how you can save money when you miss your flight. If you still have doubts regarding Allegiant missed flight policy, you are free to connect with airline agents available 24/7 to assist you with your queries.
Allegiant Airlines Related Posts:-
Submit your review