Table of Contents
- 1 How to Book Group Travel Tickets for Lufthansa?
- 1.1 Trip Group Travel Booking with Lufthansa Airlines
- 1.2 Documents Needed for Lufthansa Group Travel Booking
- 1.3 How Far in Advance Should Book Lufthansa Group Travel?
- 1.4 Can I check -in online For Lufthansa Groups?
- 1.5 Benefits of Lufthansa Group Travel Reservation
- 1.6 Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection Group Travel Process
How to Book Group Travel Tickets for Lufthansa?
If you want to travel with your family with Lufthansa Airlines, then Lufthansa Airlines group travel booking is the right option. Group travel is estimated to be around ten passengers with the route network of Lufthansa Airlines easily. Moreover, you can visit the official website.
Moreover, Lufthansa Airlines is an all-out customer-oriented airline, offering every service and comfort its passengers can imagine. If you want to book group travel tickets, then you need to consider important things that are given below:
Trip Group Travel Booking with Lufthansa Airlines
You can contact Lufthansa Airlines customer service by visiting its official website to book group travel flight tickets. All terms & conditions must be followed when making group reservations.
Online Group Request form:-
- First, visit the official website of Lufthansa Flight Booking & click on the “Login” button.
- You need to enter your email and password in the given space.
- Then, select the “Round Trip” option to process your Lufthansa group travel booking.
- Next, you must select the booking type & choose the “Group travel” option.
- After that, fill in the required details of all ten members in the given field.
- You must select the “Search” button and choose the flight you wish to book.
- Select the” Next” option.
- You can add free Wi-Fi, fresh meals, seat selection, entertainment, and more.
- Finally, you must select your bank type to pay online and save your flight ticket.
Offline group reservation:-
Bookings offer great luggage, Lufthansa group Travel discounts, and check-in options that make your trip smoother and easier to find the best flight service. If you encounter any issues when making a group travel booking.
Besides, you will have proper instructions on managing your booking each time until you are ready to fly as a group. So contact the Lufthansa Group travel phone number (516-296-9650) to improve your trip.
Book Group Travel Through Mobile App
Suppose you want to make your flight reservation for your group through the mobile application, then you need to consider the steps below:
- You need to visit the official website of Lufthansa Airlines.
- Then, click on the Group Booking on the home page.
- Now, you have to enter the required details of your group members and your travel plans.
- After that, review all the available options given on the screen.
- Here, select a flight option as per your budget.
- Next, input the complete details of the passengers.
- You must complete the payment section to confirm your Lufthansa group reservation.
- The app will confirm your reservation and give you the booking confirmation code.
- You will acquire the e-ticket through an email, and you need to use it at the time of check-in.
Documents Needed for Lufthansa Group Travel Booking
The required documents needed for the Lufthansa group reservation may differ as it depends on certain details of the reservation and the different destinations. Further, some of the important documents are mentioned below:
Passport: Passengers with international reservations must have their valid passports. Also, the passport must be valid for up to six months from the date of departure.
Visa: The airline may ask to show the visa to some passengers to enter based on the destinations. Lufthansa advised that the passengers verify the visa requirements for their desired destination in advance of their journey.
Confirmation of Group Reservation: Travelers need to keep a printed copy of their confirmation email of Lufthansa group travel reservation to show it at the airport when required.
Payment Assurance: Also, passengers must have a copy of the payment confirmation so that they can provide it at the airport to the airline’s officials.
Medical Documents: Passengers who are suffering from a critical medical condition have to carry a recent medical certificate or other documents.
Travel Documents: It is good to buy travel insurance for safety reasons against unforeseen situations.
Note: Passengers need to check out the certain requirements for the group reservation with the customer service team of the airline to make sure that they have all the required documents when they are going to travel.
How Far in Advance Should Book Lufthansa Group Travel?
It is advisable if the travelers book their Lufthansa group travel tickets for their group of ten or more passengers 344 or before the scheduled departure date of their flight. A minimum of 28 days prior to the release so that you will not face any trouble on your travel date. You can get in touch with the Lufthansa representative to know more about this.
Can I check -in online For Lufthansa Groups?
Yes, Lufthansa Airlines allows for online group reservations when you are traveling in a group. Moreover, the carrier provides an easy & handy online platform to complete the web check-in and even the seat selection process using the seat maps. Besides you can do it by logging in with your reservation details on the web check-in portal of the airline.
Benefits of Lufthansa Group Travel Reservation
Passengers can obtain endless benefits by booking a group flight. If you wish to book group travel, you may avail exclusive discounts on group travel booking.
Hold Group Flight Bookings
If you are unsure about your group travel flight, you can hold your flight booking for a day. Then, passengers can pay an annual payment or rescind the whole group travel booking for free.
Pay Later Option
You can use the pay later option if you have done a Lufthansa travel booking.
24/7 Travel Assistance
Lufthansa provides 24/7 assistance to its customers and helps them customize a package with the top-most services.
Free Name Changes
If you have made spelling errors in your name and want to correct them, you can change the three characters without paying any charges.
Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection Group Travel Process
The seat selection process for Lufthansa Airlines group travel may differ as it depends on the type of route, the ticket booked, and the plane used for the flight. Further, check out the below overview of the Lufthansa seat selection procedure:
While Booking: Travelers will acquire the option to choose their seats on the flight while booking the group tickets. It can be done online through the official site or mobile app of the airline. Moreover, travelers can even directly contact the airline to get help in selecting their seats.
Automatic Seat Selection: The airline will assign the seats to the group members when the travelers skip the seat selection. In addition to this, travelers are allowed to modify their seat selection while check-in starts, depending on the seat availability.
Seat Assignment Fees: Some fare classes, including Light Economy or Basic Economy, may have limited seat selection only when they pay the applicable charges for the same. In these cases, sometimes passengers may have to pay additional charges to choose their desired seats or can pick their seats at the time of check-in.
Long-Haul Flights: Lufthansa Airlines offers a variety of seats for passengers with long-haul flights. It may include Economy, Business class, Premium Economy, and the First class. Each category of class may have different seat sizes, seat layouts, and amenities. Besides, passengers may be able to choose their seats depending on their type of ticket.
Check The Seat Availability: Travelers can easily know the availability of seats and choose their seats using the official website of the airline or mobile app at any time prior to check-in.
Note: The Lufthansa Airlines group travel seat selection process may differ as it depends on the route, type of ticket, and the aircraft. Also, travelers need to check the particular policies of the airline and the options for the seat selection for their particular flight before confirming their reservation to make sure that they can choose the seats that are suitable for their requirements.