Table of Contents
- 1 Sun Country Group Travel: Group Vacation & Bookings
Sun Country Group Travel: Group Vacation & Bookings
Sun Country Airlines is one of the low-cost airlines which provides the best services and comfort at affordable rates to its travelers. If we talk about Sun Country in terms of passengers carried, then it counted as the eleventh largest airline in America. In addition, it allows you to travel in a group as per Sun Country group travel policy.
So, if you are planning to make a holiday trip with your family or friends, you should avail the opportunity by making your group booking with Sun Country. However, you need to meet some requirements of the airline to be eligible for a group travel booking. Further, if you are interested to learn more about group vacation booking with Sun Country, go through the information mentioned below.
How to Make Sun Country Group Travel Booking?
Looking for guidance on group travel booking on Sun Country Airlines? The airline provides two options for group travel – Group vacations & Group Flights at affordable rates. Follow the given below steps to make your group booking.
- First & Foremost, go to the official website of the airlines.
- Then, log in to your account using your credentials.
- Now, navigate to the “Booking” option and scroll down.
- Next, here you will find a “Group Booking” option. Click on it.
- Further, you need to enter some details of yours.
- After that, also mention the route for which you want to travel.
- Once you have done this, click on “Continue.”
- Further, you will find various flight options on your screen as per your requirements.
- Then, you need to select a flight option that suits your requirements & budget.
- Now, you have to make a payment to confirm your Sun Country group booking.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered email id with your flight details for group booking.
Features & Benefits of Sun Country Group Booking
If you are traveling in a group of more than ten passengers, then Sun Country Airlines is the perfect choice for travelers who are seeking comfort at affordable flight tickets for their group travel. Before booking Sun Country group travel, you must go through the benefits you will enjoy with this.
- Custom prices for transfers, flights, hotels, etc.
- Moreover, a group booking option lets you travel on the same dates and book hotel & flight rooms, and the costs for the whole group booking are to be paid while booking.
- Besides, you can enjoy special group amenities such as welcome reception, special check-in, etc.
- Also, you will get transportation service from your destination airport to the hotel, depending on your destination.
- On the other hand, payment, flexible deposit, cancellation, and no names of passengers are required until 45 days of planned departure.
- Similarly, the airline will provide you with complimentary seat assignments.
- Likewise, you may avail of reward points as Sun Country members.
- Guaranteed rooms, seats, and rates after the original contract are requested.
- Once complete payment is made, the airline will send a confirmation email to the group’s coordinator.
Policy For Group Booking With sun Country
Here, you will find that the rules for group booking on Sun Country are a bit different. The points mentioned below will help you understand group travel conditions.
- If you want to cancel or make any changes to your flight, you can make it at a specific time.
- You can easily travel with your choice of people.
- The group booking program of Sun Country Airlines lets you book tickets for a minimum of ten passengers in your group at reasonable and suitable rates.
- Besides, you will not get your money back. However, the airline only gives you future credits for future bookings with Sun Country.
- Similarly, you can change your name only for once, and if you make a booking in advance, it will apply till a particular time.
Points To Remember While Booking Sun Country Group Travel
If you are going to make a group booking on Sun Country, then you need to keep some points in mind before proceeding with a group reservation.
Advance – You must know that you have to make group bookings in advance as subject to availability is a main concern while you are making a reservation for a group.
Pricing – if you are unable to find a suitable rate for your group travel, then you are free to connect with the airline agents who will help you get the lowest rates on group tickets.
Hopefully, you are satisfied with the above information on Sun Country group travel booking. If you still have any queries, you are free to dial Sun Country toll-free number at +1-860-364-8556 to obtain complete assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q- Will Sun Country seat families together?
If you are traveling with a child, the system will attempt to seat your kid with at least one adult on your reservation, but it is not guaranteed.
Q- What airlines does Sun Country partner with?
Sun Country has interline agreements or partnerships with China Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Condor, EVA Air, and Icelandair.
Q- Is Sun Country a good airline to fly?
Yes, because Sun Country is certified as a 3-star low-cost airline for its best services and facilities.
Q- Can family members fly together?
Yes, Many airlines, along with Sun Country, allow travelers to reserve seats next to each other without paying any extra fee.