Air France is a French international airline founded in 1933 with headquarters in Paris. Moreover, it permits leverage to its travelers to select a seat as per their choice. With this, they can sit and relax in their desired seat while traveling. However, to use this great service, travelers need to consider some rules for Air France seat selection policy. Before moving ahead, let’s learn the basic guidelines of the seating policy.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Air France Seat Selection Policy?
- 1.1 Air France Seat Selection Options
- 1.2 How to Select a Seat on Air France?
- 1.3 How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight on Air France?
- 1.4 How To Change Seats on Air France?
- 1.5 Can I Change My Seat After Check-in at Air France?
What Is Air France Seat Selection Policy?
Before selecting your seats, you need to understand some points on behalf of the Air France seats selection policy to get your seat on the plane. So, look forward to the following points carefully:
- Passengers have the leverage to pick their preferred seat on Air France during the online check-in process.
- Besides, you can also choose your desired seat during check-in at the airport.
- In addition, Air France allows you to choose your seat as per seat selection within 24 hours to 4 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
Air France Seat Selection Options
Air France comprises various options for Air France selects seats on the flight. Moreover, you can choose any seating option as per your requirements. Further, check out the main seat’s options offered by airlines.
It is a low-cost seat that is available for international routes. With this, you will get the best services and standard benefits. Besides, the seat selection policy of Air France allows passengers to carry one checked baggage for free in this cabin. In addition to this, child-friendly meal and French savory meal options are offered to the passengers.
Premium Economy Seats
Passengers can get these seating options through the Air France seat selection option. Similarly, it allows you to check in with two baggage items and two luggage bags. Also, passengers can skip the long queues during boarding and enjoy priority boarding.
Business Class Seats
It has luxurious seating options with world-class facilities. Additionally, it provides lounge services with refreshments and snacks. Besides, passengers with Business class can enjoy customer services and the privacy of a personal cabin. Likewise, personal space is designed with restaurant tables, desks, and entertainment services.
La Premiere/ First Class Seats
Furthermore, it is known as the highest-range seat on Air France. Besides, passengers flying with this fare facilitate chauffeur service while getting to the airport. Moreover, you will enjoy superior lounge services, beauty treatments, and spa facilities under the seat selection Air France policy.
How to Select a Seat on Air France?
If you wish to pick your favorite seat, you must make it with the option of Air France Booking pre-seating. So, you will be able to choose your preferred seat in advance at no extra cost. Moreover, allows you to make seat allocations online and offline.
Seat Selection Online
- First, go to the official website of Air France (https://wwws.airfrance.us/).
- Then, choose the “My Booking” option, and enter the required details, such as reference and your last name.
- Now, you will have your booking page, review your reservation, and go through the further prompts.
- After that, click on the option of Air France Choose Seat and pick your desired seat.
- Next, you need to make payment for the Air France seat selection fee, when required.
- Finally, click on the “Confirm” tab to confirm your seat and acquire a boarding pass.
Seat Selection Offline
- To initiate an offline method to get your desired seat, you need to dial the Air France customer service phone number at (1 (800) 237-2747) / +1-860-364-8556 more information.
- Now, follow the IVR instructions to talk to a live person at Air France.
- Further, provide all your booking details to them to select your seat.
- Next, share your seat preference with them and pay the seat selection fee.
- Finally, you will get a confirmation email from Air France.
How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight on Air France?
To use seat selection, passengers must pay a specific fee to the airline. However, the Air France seat selection fee depends on factors such as fare, destination, and class. Besides, the time to apply for a seat change also plays an important role in the charges. Additionally, you have to pay $20 to $35 to choose your seat. Additionally, the airline notifies you that Air France seat selection not available by email or text.
How To Change Seats on Air France?
Passengers can change their seating following its seat selection policy. In addition, you are able to change or upgrade your existing seats on Air France. Follow the steps to change your seats.
Steps To Change Air France Seats
- First and foremost, head to the official website of Air France.
- Then, click on the check-in option on the homepage.
- After that, select the “My Booking” option and input some required details.
- Now, choose the “Search” option and view the seat map.
- Next, you must select the change seat option.
- Once you choose your seat, you need to hit the “Confirm” tab.
- At last, make payment for the Air France seat selection fee if needed.
Can I Change My Seat After Check-in at Air France?
Yes, you can change your reservation after booking an Air France flight ticket. Moreover, the airline provides you with an opportunity to modify your seat assignment even once your booking has been complete. In addition, you need to go to the Manage my booking option on the official web page of the airline to update any modification as per Air France select seat service.
If you still want to get assistance to change your seats or for more information on seat selection Air France, you must contact the airline by dialing its helpline number at +1-860-364-8556. Moreover, they have a dedicated team of experts who are available 24/7 to assist you.
Some Topic People Also Ask Questions:
Q. How do I choose my seat after booking a flight?
Q. How do I choose my seat on Air France?
Q. Is seat selection free 24 hours before flight?
Q. Can I choose seats in economy class?
Q. Do I have to pay for my seat on Air France?
Q. How does seat selection work?
Q. Why is seat selection not available?
Q. What happens if you are not assigned a seat on a flight?
Q. How long before a flight can you choose a seat?
Q. Can I choose my seat before check in?
Q. How do I avoid paying for seat selection?
Q. Do airlines automatically assign seats?
Q. Is it better to reserve seats on a plane?
Q. Can I choose seat during online check-in?
Q. Do you lose your seat if you don’t check-in early?
Q. Which seat is best for international flight?
Q. What is the best row to sit on a plane?
Q. How do I get better economy seats?
Q. Is 1A the best seat on a plane?
Q. Do airlines have to seat families together?
Q. What is the best seat in economy class?
Q. What is the least popular seat on a plane?
Q. Which airline has the largest economy seats?
Q. Is window or aisle seat better?