How To Book Group Travel Tickets For Emirates?
Passengers may need to book group tickets when they are traveling in a group for any purpose. Moreover, some airlines, including Emirates Airways, allow passengers to book group travel as per their requirements. For this, the airline provides Emirates group travel service in which passengers can easily make a group reservation for their group.
However, the airline made some guidelines that you need to follow if you wish to book group tickets. Also, your group contains at least ten or more passengers to be eligible for a group booking. Further, if you wish to get more information, you must check out the information given below.
Emirates Airlines Group Travel : Rules & Terms Conditions
Here, you will find the requirements of the airline when you need to book Emirates group staff travel. Besides, read the given below points carefully:
- The group of passengers traveling in the same itinerary and flight should be up to ten or more passengers in number.
- Moreover, if any traveler wants to get an individual meal, you need to tell the airline about add-on services at least 24 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Besides, if the facility of group seating is needed, then it is necessary to inform the airline at least one week prior to departure.
- Similarly, if you need to get a special language crew, then you have to notify the airline approx. 30 days prior to the departure.
- On the other hand, if passengers with Emirates group booking require a menu and headrest, you must give 15 days’ notice in advance before the departure.
Advantages of The Emirates Group Travel
When you book a group reservation with Emirates, you will enjoy multiple benefits during your journey. If you book Emirates Airlines group travel request form, you must know the perks you will acquire.
At The Airport
- You will get advanced and pre-arranged check-in.
- Besides, passengers under group travel will be facilitated with priority check-in.
- Moreover, the airline provides a different luggage tag for the group travelers, which helps to identify the luggage when they arrive at the airport.
- Similarly, the airline offered visas to the UAE if any group member needed them.
- All the group members can sit together during their whole journey.
- In addition, the airline provides personalized headrests and menus.
- Likewise, onboard welcome announcements for the travelers who come under Emirates airline.
- Additionally, the airline will assign a cabin crew who can speak the language of the group passengers to assist them.
- Also, most of the routes are provided with prepared chocolates and beverages.
- Moreover, meals are provided that meet dietary or religious requirements.
How to Book Group Travel Tickets for Emirates?
If you are willing to make an Emirates group booking, you need to be eligible for group travel. Then, you can easily make your group reservation through the airline’s official website. On the other hand, you can take help from the airline’s customer service team by dialing the Emirates phone number. Further, you can connect to the airline 24/7 at your convenience.
With the above information, you can easily make an Emirates group booking for your group. If you still have any queries, you are free to dial the Emirates Airways helpline number at any time.
Submit your review