Everything You Need To Know About Emirates Airlines Seat Selection Process
If you have purchased flight tickets with Emirates and now want to use the Emirates Airlines seat selection service. Then, you are at the right place! Emirates is the prominent airline offering its passengers the top-most amenities. Besides, the airline offers multiple procedures to make flight booking easier.
Further, passengers can select their desired seat for booking with this seat selection service. Continue reading to learn the basic facts about the seat selection service. You need to know essential points that will help you in getting a better understanding of Emirates Airlines seat selection process.
What is the Emirates Airlines Seat Selection Service?
The Emirates Airlines Seat Selection allows you to choose a preferred seat for their booked reservation using the booking management tool.
If you’re traveling in Economy Class, you can also choose your seat before or during check-in.
Besides, First class or Business class passengers are offered free seat selection.
Additionally, the airline provides various options for seats depending on the customer’s needs for the ignorant passenger.
To assist you, here are details of the types of seats Emirates offers.
Types of Seats Offered by Emirates For Seat Selection
Using the service of seat selection Policy Emirates, permits passengers to pich the seats based on their requirements. Whether you want to sit in the look or back, they can choose their seat free of charge at check-in up to two days prior to departure.
Further, look at given below seating options:
- Regular Seats: These types of seats are known as standard seats placed in the economy cabin class for comfort.
- Twin Seats: These types of seats are placed in rows containing aisle and window seats.
- Preferred Seats: These seats are settled to the front of the plane, allowing passengers to de-board the flight quickly.
- Extra Legroom: These seats provide additional passenger space and are placed at the exit rows.
Besides the state seating options, the passengers are also offered lower and upper deck seats.
Furthermore, If you are concerned about Emirates seats selection fees, here are the details.
How Much Does Emirates Charge for Seat Selection?
For the seat selection of Emirates, the airline has introduced a standard fare for every seat type, which is mentioned below:
- Besides, if the passenger travels in Emirates Airlines’ regular seat, they must pay USD 15 to USD 35.
- The fee is USD 25 to USD 80 if you fly in a preferred seat on Emirates Airlines.
- Moreover, if you have booked tickets with extra legroom, the airline will charge USD 55 to USD 205.
- Similarly, if you have made a reservation for two or more seats, you will pay $35 to 125.
How to Select Seats on Emirates Flights?
To select your desired seat, you must follow the Emirates Airlines Seat Selection procedure. Knowing that you can pick your seat when booking your flight is essential.
Select your desired Seat While Booking Via Online Mode
- Firstly, passengers need to visit “www. emirates.com.
- You need to select the “Manage Booking” option on the homepage.
- Next, log in to view your flight booking.
- Input the required information such as name and booking reference.
- After that, click on the “Manage Booking” option on the right.
- Next, select your desired seats on the flight with the help of available options.
- Upon seat selection, you need to confirm your seat by paying the seat selection fee Emirates.
- Lastly, Click on the confirm to get your preferred seat.
Select your Desired Seat While Booking Via Offline Mode
- Firstly, dial Emirates Airlines phone number 091670 03333 to speak to a live person.
- Now, listen to the IVR instructions carefully over the call.
- Then, select the required option and choose the key to connect with customer executives.
- Once connected with a customer service live person, you can request a flight booking.
- Afterward, you must share your booking details and preferred seat with the customer executive.
- Now, complete payment and pay for seat selection to confirm your seat.
How Can I Change Seats on Emirates Airlines?
A change of location may be permitted after the Emirates Airlines seat selection process has been completed. You can change your seat arrangement or upgrade to a higher class. Additional charges may apply for changes, depending on route and destination. However, Flex license holders have free access to this feature.
- First, head to the official website of Emirates Airlines.
- Second, choose the “Check-in” option.
- Now, enter the booking details, such as your name and booking number.
- You will see your flight booking details.
- Next, click on the “Change seat” option.
- After that, you need to switch your current selection with the help of a seat map.
- Pick the seat you want to sit on.
- Verify your new location by choosing the “Save” tab.
- At last, complete the payment process, if needed.
Suppose you encounter any issue or are stuck in any situation while doing the Emirates seat selection process. In that case, you can dial Emirates Airlines customer service (091670 03333) or +1-860-364-8556 to get a live person.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q- When can I select my seat on Emirates for free?
Passengers can reserve their seats in First Class. However, if you fly on a Business Class Saver and Premium Economy, Flex or Flex Plus fare would be charged.
Q- When can you select seats on Emirates for free?
If you booked your Emirates flight tickets for First Class, you do not need to pay seats selection Emirates charges.
Q- Why does Emirates charge for seat selection?
Emirates Airlines charges for seat selection, around $10 – $30 per seat. Moreover, if you want to sit on your desired seat, you must pay for that.
Q- Can you select seats on Emirates flights?
Passengers can choose their desired seat with Emirates Airlines during or after booking flight tickets. However, it will take a seat selection fee from its passengers.
Q- How much does Emirates charge for seat selection?
Emirates Airlines charges a fee for seat selection. Similarly, the charges are around $10 to $30 per seat.