Table of Contents
- 1 Everything You Need To Know About Emirates Airlines Seat Selection Process
- 1.1 What is the Emirates Airlines Seat Selection Service?
- 1.2 Types of Seats Offered by Emirates For Seat Selection
- 1.3 How Much Does Emirates Charge for Seat Selection?
- 1.4 How to Select Seats on Emirates Flights?
- 1.5 How Can I Change Seats on Emirates Airlines?
- 1.6 Can I select a seat in Emirates after booking?
- 1.7 Can I Choose my seat for free on Emirates?
Everything You Need To Know About Emirates Airlines Seat Selection Process
If you have purchased flight tickets with Emirates and want to use the Emirates Airlines seat selection service. Then, you are at the right place! Emirates is a prominent airline offering its passengers the top-most amenities. Besides, the airline offers multiple procedures to make flight booking easier.
Further, passengers can select their desired seat for booking with this seat selection service. Continue reading to learn the basic facts about the seat selection service. You need to know essential points that will help you better understand Emirates Airlines seat selection process.
What is the Emirates Airlines Seat Selection Service?
The Emirates Airlines Seat Selection allows you to choose a preferred seat for your booked reservation using the booking management tool.
- Traveling in Economy Class, you can choose your seat before or during check-in.
- Besides, First class or Business class passengers are offered free seat selection.
- Additionally, the airline provides various seat options depending on the customer’s needs for the ignorant passenger.
- Here are details of the types of seats Emirates offers to assist you.
Types of Seats Offered by Emirates For Seat Selection
Using the seat selection Policy, Emirates permits passengers to pick the seats based on their requirements. Whether you want to sit in the look or back, they can choose their seat free of charge at check-in up to two days before departure.
Further, look at given seating options below:
- Regular Seats: These seats are standard for comfort in the economy cabin class.
- Twin Seats: These types of seats are placed in rows containing aisle and window seats.
- Preferred Seats: These seats are settled to the front of the plane, allowing passengers to de-board the flight quickly.
- Extra Legroom: These seats provide additional passenger space and are placed at the exit rows.
- Besides the state seating options, the passengers are also offered lower and upper deck seats.
- Furthermore, If you are concerned about Emirates seat selection fees, here are the details.
How Much Does Emirates Charge for Seat Selection?
For the seat selection of Emirates, the airline has introduced a standard fare for every seat type, which is mentioned below:
- Besides, if the passenger travels in Emirates Airlines’ regular seat, they must pay USD 15 to USD 35.
- The fee is USD 25 to USD 80 if you fly in a preferred seat on Emirates Airlines.
- Moreover, if you have booked tickets with extra legroom, the airline will charge USD 55 to USD 205.
- Similarly, if you have made a reservation for two or more seats, you will pay $35 to 125.
|Economy Flex Plus
These are the indicative price ranges for Economy Class seat selection. The seat selection fees vary according to the season, route, and destination.
|Fees in USD
|Between 15 and 40
|Between 25 and 100
|Between 55 and 250
Children (aged 2‑12 years) traveling with adults are entitled to a 50% discount on regular and preferred seats.
How to Select Seats on Emirates Flights?
You must follow the Emirates Airlines Seat Selection procedure to select your desired seat. Knowing that you can pick your seat when booking your flight is essential.
Select your desired Seat While Booking Via Online Mode.
- Firstly, passengers need to visit “www. emirates.com.
- You need to select the “Manage Booking” option on the homepage.
- Next, log in to view your flight booking.
- Input the required information, such as name and booking reference.
- After that, click on the “Manage Booking” option on the right.
- Next, select your desired seats on the flight with the help of available options.
- Upon seat selection, you need to confirm your seat by paying the seat selection fee Emirates.
- Lastly, Click on the confirm to get your preferred seat.
Select your Desired Seat While Booking Via Offline Mode
- Firstly, dial Emirates Airlines’ phone number, 091670 03333, to speak to a live person.
- Now, listen to the IVR instructions carefully over the call.
- Then, select the required option and choose the key to connect with customer executives.
- Once connected with customer service live person, you can request a flight booking.
- Afterward, you must share your booking details and preferred seat with the customer executive.
- Now, complete payment and pay for seat selection to confirm your seat.
How Can I Change Seats on Emirates Airlines?
A change of location may be permitted after the Emirates Airlines seat selection process has been completed. You can change your seat arrangement or upgrade to a higher class. Additional charges may apply for changes, depending on route and destination. However, Flex license holders have free access to this feature.
- First, head to the official website of Emirates Airlines.
- Second, choose the “Check-in” option.
- Now, enter the booking details, such as your name and number.
- You will see your flight booking details.
- Next, click on the “Change seat” option.
- After that, you need to switch your current selection with the help of a seat map.
- Pick the seat you want to sit on.
- Verify your new location by choosing the “Save” tab.
- At last, complete the payment process if needed.
Can I select a seat in Emirates after booking?
Yes, Emirates Airlines allows its passengers to select their seats after booking. Moreover, you can sit anywhere, whether with additional legroom, on the aisle, or a window seat. Besides, you can book your favorite seat during flight booking or later via Manage your booking. On the other hand, you can choose your seat while your check-in time begins or through the Emirates official app.
Can I Choose my seat for free on Emirates?
It is free to pick your desired seat in First class, even when you fly on a Business class saver, Flex Plus, or Flex, and also in Premium Economy. Besides, If you are flying on a Business special fare, you can choose a complimentary seat at check-in that starts 48 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
Suppose you encounter any issues or are stuck in any situation while doing the Emirates seat selection process. You can dial Emirates Airlines customer service (091670 03333) or +1-860-364-8556 to get a live person.