Sometimes, you may fail to board your flight on time due to intractable reasons and miss your flight. In this case, you would look for your next flight to the same destination or a refund. As per Singapore Airlines missed flight policy, getting a refund or making a new reservation is possible. However, passengers will get compensation only if they miss their flight due to the airline’s fault.
If you have booked flight tickets with Singapore and missed your flight, then you must have the complete information of the policy, and you will get this on this page. Further, read the further information and save your money if you missed your flight on Singapore Airlines Flight Booking.
Terms & Conditions For Singapore Missed Flight Policy
If you have been denied boarding by the airline due to overcrowding or insufficient capacity. Then, Singapore Airlines voluntarily asks travelers to surrender their seats in exchange for boarding their next flight or compensation.
- Moreover, if your flight is delayed for more than five hours from the planned departure, passengers are allowed to cancel their flight reservation and ask for a refund for the unused portion of their flight ticket.
- In addition, if you choose to board the next flight, then the airline will give you refreshments, meals, transport, and hotel accommodation, during waiting time in case of delay.
- You can claim a full refund if the airline cancels your flight booking. Also, you can get an alternative flight from the airline.
- Besides, if you have missed flight Singapore Airlines due to your fault, and notify the airline, then the airline will provide you with the next available flight for free.
- However, if you do not inform the airline, then you will be marked as a No-Show, and you will not get any refund or new reservation.
- If the airline informs you of flight cancellation 14 days or more before departure. Then, the airline is not responsible for providing you with a refund or any alternate flight.
- Similarly, if you face your family member’s sudden death and cannot board your flight, then the airline will provide you compensation. However, you need to show some verified documents to the airline authorities.
What Happens If You Miss Your Flight On Singapore Airlines?
If you miss your flight with Singapore Airlines, you may get compensation in the following cases:
- If the airline is responsible for the cancellation and delay of your flight booked in Singapore.
- Besides, if a person misses their flight due to unwavering situations surfacing due to the fault of the airline.
Moreover, travelers will mark as “No-Show” if they miss their flight for any personal reason. Also, the airline will not deliver any refund, any travel-credit, or compensation.
What Happens If I Miss My Connecting Flight Singapore Airlines?
If you miss your Singapore Airlines missed connecting flight, then you are allowed to connect with the airline’s customer service department to solve your issue. Besides, you may get another flight to board within three hours of the missed connection for your preferred destination when you missed your flight due to a delay from the airline.
Can We Get A Refund If We Miss The Singapore Flight?
Yes, you will get a refund if the problem arises due to airline issues and complications. Similarly, you have another option to get a new flight reservation for your desired destination. However, refunds are available for reservations booked under the refundable flight segment.
Here are the steps to claim your refund for a cancelled or missed flight Singapore Airlines:-
- First, go to the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Second, you need to scroll down and choose the “Refund And Cancelation” option for your reservation.
- Then, click on the “Refund” option, and enter the required details on the refund request form.
- After that, input your booking number and the cancellation confirmation code on the form.
- Now, select the “Submit” button once you have mentioned all the details.
- Lastly, you will receive a refund request confirmation number, which you can use to track your refund status at Singapore Airlines.
Procedure To Get Compensation For Your Singapore Airlines Missed Flight
- First, you can contact the representatives at the counter at Singapore Airlines.
- Second, you need to find the Compensation request form here.
- After that, fill in the needed information to acquire your refund as per Singapore Airlines missed flight policy.
- Then, you must submit the request form at the counter.
- Finally, the airline will provide compensation within eight to ten working days.
Is There A Fee If You Miss Your Singapore Flight?
No, there is no additional fee if you miss boarding your Singapore-booked flight. However, passengers lose the full value of the ticket paid during booking as far as Singapore Airlines are concerned.
You will find every essential data related to Singapore Airlines missed flight policy here. If you face any issues while performing the above steps, feel free to contact the Singapore Airlines Customer Service team representative at +1-860(364)8556 to get help.
Some More Singapore Airlines Related Post:-
Submit your review