Does JetBlue Offers Group Travel Discounts?
Are you looking for a group trip to get lured to some exotic destinations? If yes, the best option for you is JetBlue group travel. Moreover, the airline offers various deals and discounts on group booking. So, you can save more when you make a group trip with JetBlue.
On this web page, you will get all the essential information regarding group travel on JetBlue. Further, you are thinking about its booking process which is very easy. Besides, passengers can make their group reservations through its official website or by connecting to the airline. So, let’s discuss further information for better insight.
What are the Different Types of Groups?
JetBlue Airlines offers multiple types of group travel options. So, flyers can choose the group type per their requirements and enjoy their flight journey without hassle. Let’s go through the types of JetBlue Airlines group travel.
If you are traveling with a sports team, a group of nuns, or a bunch of travelers. Then, the airline will offer you the best fares for your group journey of ten or more travelers. Moreover, the characteristics of this kind of group travel are:
- The airline offers customized fare quotes for leisure group travels.
- Besides, if you wish to know the passenger’s seat, you have to pay $50 per passenger in advance.
- Similarly, passengers need to pay the complete amount for the group travel 30 days before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- On the other hand, you can change the passenger name 72 hours before the planned departure by paying a $100 fee.
Moreover, this categorized group travel helps organisations send their employees for a trip. In addition, the company can send any number of employees with the help of this program as per JetBlue Airways group travel. Further, look at the following characteristics.
- The company can modify the name of passengers unlimited times.
- Also, passengers will get exciting offers and facilities for their trip.
- Moreover, the company has to pay $50 per passenger as an advanced deposit to save or confirm their trip.
- Similarly, JetBlue Airlines provides a 10% of deviation without paying extra charges.
Note:- You must submit the final payments and names for any domestic travel 30 days before departure. For more details, you can connect to the airlines’ help desk for further discussion.
JetBlue Airways provides high-class services and customized travel options in this group of travel categories. Furthermore, look at the features offered by the airline to meet group travel.
- With meeting travel, you can change the name of the passenger many times under Jet blue group travel.
- Moreover, the fare for group tickets in this travel category is attractive.
- Besides, you must pay $50 as a confirmation amount before completing the booking.
- Similarly, you will get 10% seat confirmation 60 days before the flight’s planned departure.
Procedure To Make JetBlue Group Travel
Therefore, travelers can make their choice of group travel as mentioned above with the help of the methods mentioned below.
Through Official Website
- First, go to the official website of JetBlue and log in to your account if you have one.
- Then, search for “Travel Info” and click on it.
- Now, you will find a list with so many options.
- After that, click on the “Traveling Together” section and then choose “Grouo Travel.”
- Next, it will open a new page in which you will get a form you must fill out to book your group travel.
- Further, enter all the needed information and click on “Request Group travel.”
Through Customer Service
Passengers are also allowed to connect with the airline to make reservations for their group travel. For this, they need to dial the JetBlue group travel phone number at 1-888-538-2583 to know about the offers on group booking. Then, you need to follow the IVR steps carefully and choose the ideal options to talk to a live person at JetBlue.
What Are The Conditions For JetBlue Group Travel Booking?
- If you wish to make a reservation for group travel tickets from JetBlue, you can make various bookings for up to seven passengers up to seven times.
- Likewise, you must have at least ten passengers to make a group which is compulsory to be eligible for group travel.
- If you wish to hold your seats, you may pay $50 per seat 30 days before the scheduled departure.
- On the other hand, if you rescind the group ticket, you will lose all your money value.
This is how you can book a JetBlue group travel, ensuring that you follow the steps carefully while making a reservation. However, if you find any trouble, you can directly dial the JetBlue helpline number at 1-800-336-5530 to solve your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. How do Groups work on JetBlue?
When JetBlue boards the passengers in groups, it will be counted on your boarding pass above or next to your seat number.
Q. Is it cheaper to fly in a group?
Yes, if you make a booking for a group, you may be able to acquire the benefits of reduced group rates.
Q. How do I get Group A on JetBlue?
Boarding group A on JetBlue includes all travelers who have reserved even more space seats for that flight.
Q. How many people do you need to get a group discount on flights?
To get a JetBlue group travel discount, you must have at least ten passengers in your reservation to be eligible for group travel.
Q. What discount do group flights get?
JetBlue Airlines provides discounts of 5-10% off of low-cost published fares for only leisure groups of 10 or more, even if you are not traveling together.
Submit your review