Philippine Airlines Seat Selection Policy & Fee
Have you purchased flight tickets on Philippine Airlines? If yes, then you must want to sit on your desired seat. Then, you should obtain proper knowledge of the Philippine Airlines seat selection policy. Moreover, the airline allows its passengers to choose their seats even after booking also.
Further, the airline understands the requirements of the passengers, and that’s why Philippine Airlines has made this policy. With this, you can change or select your seat as per your suitability. Well, if you are looking for guidance on the seat selection policy of the Philippines, go through the information given below.
How To Select a Seat on Philippine Airlines?
If you want to make the Philippine Airlines Select Seat process while making a reservation, then it will be easy. Further, you must follow the steps below to select your seats.
Method 1: Official Website
- First, head to the official website of Philippine Airlines.
- Then, enter some required details: origin & destination city, date of the departure, and arrival.
- After that, mention all the details of the passengers.
- Now, choose your preferred seat from the available options.
- Further, click on the “Search” option.
- Now, select your desired flight from the available options.
- Again, fill in the information of passengers on a new page and hit “Continue.”
- Therefore, you need to make payment for your seat selection if needed.
- However, ensure that you review all the reservation details prior to proceeding with the payment.
- Finally, passengers will get their E-tickets on the screens and a confirmation email.
Method 2: Customer Service
- First and foremost, navigate to the main website of the airline.
- After that, choose the option of “Customer Service” or the helpline number.
- Then, you will be led to the Philippine Airlines customer service phone number at (1 (800) 435-9725).
- Now, you must listen & follow IVR instructions to connect to the live person.
- Further, make a request to them for your Philippine Airlines seat assignment.
- Next, you have to share all the details regarding your desired flight.
- Then, you have to choose the seat and cabin you want.
- Then, complete the payment to confirm your seat.
- But, ensure to review all the booking details before moving ahead with the payment.
- You can choose your preferred payment method provided by the airlines.
- At last, passengers will get their E-ticket on their registered email.
What Is Philippine Airlines Seat Selection Policy?
- Philippine Airlines permits its passengers to make seat selections through online and offline modes at their convenience.
- Moreover, travelers can reserve their desired seats for free while booking.
- But, if you miss the chance, you can also choose your seats after the completion of your flight reservation.
- Besides, travelers may pay a nominal amount of fee to pick their preferred seats.
- Similarly, when passengers make the process of a Philippine Airlines reserve seat after 24 hours of booking.
- Then, they will be responsible for paying the seat selection fee to the airline.
- Likewise, the seat selection in the Philippines depends on the different terms and conditions for all kinds of travel classes.
- In addition, if the airline will not allow your preferred seat to you, then you can claim a refund.
- Additionally, if you pick a higher-class seat, you must pay the fare difference to the airline.
- Also, the airline will refund the specific fare difference if your seat changes to a lower one.
- On the other hand, if you choose a seat near the exit, then you have to be aware of all the safety instructions for emergency cases.
How Do I Choose My Seat After Booking A Flight?
As discussed above, you can select your seat after your booking. If you want to make a seat selection after reservation, you can follow the given below steps:
- To initiate Philippine Airlines online check-in seat selection, go to the official web page of the airline.
- Now, choose the “Manage My Trip” section.
- After that, you need to enter your last name and booking code.
- Next, you will get a list of all your reservations.
- Further, click on the booking for which you wish to make modifications.
- Now, select the “Change Seat” option and pick your preferred seat from the available options.
- After that, select the “Proceed” option.
- Afterward, make payment for seat selection by choosing the preferred payment option.
- Then, kindly ensure that you have checked all the details before the payment procedure.
- Finally, you will get your new E-Tickets on your screens and email from the airline.
How Many Seats In Philippine Airlines?
Philippine Airlines always focuses on providing the best facilities to its passengers that will attract them to the Philippines. Therefore, the airline offers three cabin class options to choose seats in Philippine Airlines for the ease of its travelers.
It is known as the first cabin class offered by the airline. Moreover, it includes various seat types such as Economy supersaver, Economy saver, Economy value, and Economy Flex. Besides, passengers traveling in Economy class will get limited meal services and in-flight entertainment.
Premium Economy Class
It is a newly added class on the flight of Philippine Airlines. If passengers choose this cabin, they will acquire more space and services than the Economy class. In addition, you can carry a bag with your electronic items. Also, you will find the best in-flight services, such as headphones, wifi, personal screens, etc.
You will also get a drink and meal service on the flight. Additionally, you are allowed to buy these services during your check-in. Also, you can choose your meals and beverages while making a reservation.
It is the most expensive class in the flight of Philippine Airlines. Similarly, passengers can pick their desired seats in the cabin by paying a seat selection fee to the airline. Besides, this class also includes two fares, Business Value and Business Flex.
Further, passengers will get the best inflight services, such as dining and entertainment. Additionally, the airline will get bedroom and bathroom materials. Similarly, you can enjoy a whole legroom and get the desired comfort during your travel.
What Is The Cost of Philippine Airlines Seat Selection?
Philippine Airlines allows passengers to choose their preferred seats while booking their tickets. Similarly, passengers can select their favorite seats after completing their booking with the help of the “Manage My Booking” section on the airline’s official website.
However, the Philippine Airlines seat selection fee ranges from $10 to $30. Moreover, it depends on the airline’s different types of fare classes. You can visit the official website or connect with the customer service team to know more.
Hopefully, the above data will solve all your Philippine Airlines seat selection queries. If not, you can dial the Philippine toll-free number at 1-860(364)8556 for any help.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. Can I choose my seat on PAL?
Yes, you are allowed to choose your seat on Philippine Airlines as per your choice.
Q. How do I choose my seat after booking a flight?
Once you complete your booking process, you should click to view the seat map and make your pick.
Q. Do I need to pay for seat selection?
Yes, you usually don’t have to pay the fee to them, but Philippine Airlines really want you to.
Q. Can you pick your seats in the economy?
No, For all fare classes, except Basic Economy, travelers will be able to pick their seat or change their seat assignment.
Q. Which is the best seat to sit on the flight?
The best seat to sit on the flight is exit rows, aisle or window seats, and anywhere close to the front.
Submit your review