Do you have a group of ten or more people supposed to travel to a common destination? If you want to enjoy the same amenities and book air travel together, choose American Airlines Group Travel Booking. This way, you can take your group travel experience to the next level. In this article, you will find complete details on the group travel policies.
The American Airlines group travel policy clubs passengers more than ten in numbers in a single itinerary. It makes them sit together with the same amount of benefits for each traveler.
Table of Contents
How do I Get Group on American Airlines?
Are you traveling in a group just for vacations, or do you have a meeting/seminar to attend? American Airline group travel booking will allow you to enjoy premium air travel for each group category.
Important Points that you should know for traveling with American Airlines in a group
- You must have Electronic Ticketing
- You can call American Airlines reservation number
- Purchase group tickets through a recording agency
- TSA will require you to provide the Secure Flight passenger data with full name, date of birth, and gender proof.
What are the Different Groups You Can Fly as on American Airlines?
Are you planning to travel in groups with American Airlines Flight booking? You should know that AA classifies groups into three different categories, which are all based on your varied requirements. Here are the details!
American Airlines offers group rates to fit the needs of passengers traveling for a meeting or simply organizing a group trip.
Meetings / Conference
If you want to attend large meetings/conferences or any trade shows from different cities, you can book the flights together under the American Airlines group travel booking. The airline offers flexible dates to make you book up to three days prior to the meeting dates. Also, there are not any maximum ticketing requirements.
How Can You Qualify?
- Book your meetings, trade shows, or conferences up to 330 days before the departure.
- There should be at least 40 attendees to get the discount, but they all are not required to travel.
- You can apply the discount to fares exempting Basic Economy and non-discounted tickets.
For groups and meeting travel reservations, call American airlines group travel phone number 800-221-2255 (the USA or Canada) and racquets a fare quote.
Corporate Travel Groups
For any small corporate meetings and conventions, American Airlines offer group fares on both amenities and the booking for over ten people traveling to the same destination. They can also book premium cabin travel and book up to 11 months before the flight.
Such Groups Have Two Categories
- People with the same departure city and same destination
- People with different departure cities but the same destination
For both groups, corporate travel benefits include one free name-changing benefit on each ticket. Passengers can email the group and meeting reservations desk at [email protected] and obtain the necessary assistance.
Leisure, Tour. Sports, or Incentive Travel
When you travel in a group for leisure, Sports, tours, or as incentive travelers, you get to book flights even 330 days before the travel.
Here’s what you get:-
- You can have flexible commitment timelines and free name change service.
- The airline allows you to even travel from different cities to the same destination under the group travel option.
- This option allows you to access destinations by American Airlines and also Oneworld destinations.
If you want additional details about traveling in a group, you can send your queries to American Airlines Group Travel customer service at [email protected] for answers.
How do We qualify for Group Travel?
To book group travel, you need to consider the American Airlines group travel policy in detail. The major points that decide how you qualify for group travel are:-
- You must be at least ten or more in numbers to qualify as a group.
- Passengers can book their flights through the American Airlines en Espanol team or an authorized OTA travel agency.
- The Advantage members on American Airlines can earn miles.
- Passengers can upgrade their flights, but you must put them contrary to the advantage benefits.
- Ask for help or any more directions from the American Airlines group booking team.
How to Request a Group Rate for your Travel Group?
Requesting Group rates for American Airlines groups is simple. Just open the “Request a Group Rate” link o the American Airlines contact section, and you can proceed with these steps:-
- Select your topic on the American Airlines contact form.
- There will be a drop-down menu where you can select the “Group & meetings” option.
- After that, you can choose “request a quote” as the subject and click next to submit the necessary details.
- Complete the form you see and provide agency information if booking as an agency.
- Finally, submit your form and wait for the group rates from the airline.
This is how you can easily book group travel for your vacations and enjoy exciting fares with discounts.
To get additional help in a group booking, dial the American Airlines Group Travel phone number and ask for the quote directly from the airline representatives.
See More American Airlines Related Articles:-
- American Airlines Change Flight
- How do I Obtain American Airlines Vacation Packages?
- American Airlines Multi-City Flights
- What is the American Airlines Missed Flight policy?
- American Airlines Student Discount
- How do I Select American Airlines Seat Selection?
- American Airlines Flight Booking
- How do American Airlines Travel Vouchers Work?
- American Airlines Lost and Found
- American Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How Do I Get a Refund for a Cancelled Flight American Airlines?
- American Airlines Travel Agent
- How do I get through Someone at American Airlines?
- American Airlines Cancellation Policy
Submit your review