Table of Contents
How do I get a refund from KLM Airlines?
Have you recently booked your journey with KLM and need to cancel it due to any reason? If yes, then you may be afraid of your money loss and are confused about how do I claim a refund from KLM. Well, you do not need to be worried. Further, you will find all the required information that you need to know to get your KLM refund.
What Is KLM Refund Policy?
KLM Airlines has made a very flexible refund policy for the convenience of its passengers. Furthermore, just read the below steps carefully.
- If a passenger cancels their flight within 24 hours of booking, then the airline will be responsible for giving you a full refund.
- Moreover, you must ensure that you make a KLM refund request at least seven days before the departure of your flight.
- However, if you cancel your flight after 24 hours KLM Cancellation Policy, then the airline will provide you a refund after deducting the cancellation charges.
- Besides, if passengers are holding a non-refundable flight ticket and cancel it, then they will get credit points as a refund.
- Similarly, passengers with KLM refundable tickets can cancel their tickets for a full refund.
- In addition, if any passenger faces a serious health issue, death of her/him or any family member. In this case, the airline will provide a full refund when they show all the required documents.
- On the other hand, if your scheduled flight is delayed for three or more hours. Then, you can cancel your flight for free and claim compensation from the airline.
How to Claim a Refund From KLM?
Passengers can request a KLM refund through online and offline modes. Besides, they can choose any method as per their suitability. For this, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
It is considered the best way to claim a refund from the airline by filling out a refund request form. Moreover, you can use this method using the below procedure.
- First, you need to visit the official website of KLM Airlines to get the refund form.
- Then, you must fill in your last name and your booking number to get the details of your canceled flight.
- After that, you need to choose your canceled flight, and then you will get the refund form on your screen.
- Now, you have to enter your required flight details and then choose the valid reason for your cancellation.
- Once you fill out all the details, you need to verify your details yourself.
- Next, your refund value will appear once you agree with the charges and choose the submit option.
- At last, the airline will transfer your refund amount in the original form of payment within 7 to 10 working days.
Through Customer Service
Passengers can also opt for a phone call option if they need assistance from professionals to get a refund. Also, they can know their KLM refund status through agents. Furthermore, follow the below steps to connect with KLM agents to receive your refund.
- Firstly, you need to dial the KLM customer service number at (1 (800) 618-0104).
- Then, you need to follow the IVR menu carefully.
- Select your preferred language.
- Press 3 for baggage-related issues.
- Press 4 to request a KLM refunds.
- Once you choose the ideal option, you need to wait for a few minutes till the airline assigns you a live representative over the call.
- Finally, once you complete the process and request a refund through agents, then, the airline will send you a confirmation email on your registered email.
For additional information, you can visit the official web page of the airline or call the KLM helpline to get assistance from agents.