Table of Contents
- 1 Can I Change the Name on My Air France Ticket?
- 2 What Is Air France Change Name Policy?
- 2.1 Types of Air France Change Name Request
- 2.2 When the First, Middle, or Last Name is In Incorrect Sequence:
- 2.3 What Is the Air France Name Correction Policy?
- 2.4 How Much Is a Name Change with Air France?
- 2.5 Does Air France Allow Name Change?
Can I Change the Name on My Air France Ticket?
Air France Airlines always bestows you with helpful flight booking services on its official website. Moreover, the airline also enables you to make any kind of modification to your flight booking before boarding your flight. Besides, you can perform an Air France name change on your ticket within 24 hours prior to the departure of the flight. If you recently changed your plans and wish to alter your name, the below data will help you by providing useful information.
Change Name Air France Flight Ticket
Yes, the airline permits a free alteration of the passenger’s name, i.e., for correction, for up to 72 hours before the departure of partner airline flights. Also, it is subject to the partner airline’s approval. You must dial +1 802 200 9500 or visit www.airfrance.com to modify the name on your ticket. The name mentioned on a ticket cannot be changed. If it consists of a typo or you have modified names, then please connect your point of sale or the sales team.
Further, if your flight ticket is confirmed, and after that, you can use the process to modify the name to your ticket. Then, the airline will not permit you to do this. In addition, you can get in touch with a live person at Air France. They are always available to assist you.
Procedure to Change The Name on an Air France Ticket
Passengers can change or correct their name on their flight ticket with the help of two methods by the airline’s official website or phone number.
Air France Name Change Online
- First, visit the official website of the airline (airfrance.com).
- Second, choose your preferred region and move to the “Manage Booking” option.
- Then, enter some required information such as booking number and last name to proceed.
- Now, you will have the relevant options to modify the name.
- Ensure that you mention your name the same as your passport.
- Next, verify the updates and changes once before submitting your request.
- After that, you have to pay the Air France change fee, if applicable.
- At last, the airline will provide your new ticket details through a confirmation email.
Air France Name Change Offline
The airline also facilitates you with more options to change your name on your flight ticket. Besides, if you cannot use the online option, don’t worry. In this case, you can use the following options.
- Dial Air France’s phone number at (1-802-219-2747 ) from your phone.
- Or, go to the self-service center or KIOSK
- Visit the Airport ticket counter
What Is Air France Change Name Policy?
With Air France, passengers can alter or correct their name if they make any mistake on their ticket. However, the airline has made some guidelines for those who need to modify names in the manner of the name modification policy of the airline. Furthermore, read the given points below carefully.
- Air France permits you to change your name within 24 hours of the scheduled departure to avoid unnecessary charges and secure your booking.
- Also, you are allowed to correct your name spelling for up to three characters on your ticket as per Air France name correction policy.
- Similarly, the airline does not allow you to change your name to another person if you go through legal circumstances, as the tickets are non-transferable.
- Likewise, if you want to change the complete name, you have to cancel your flight booking and make a new reservation with a new name.
- If you made a spelling mistake to your name, you need to pay a name correction fee as a charge.
In addition, if you wish to change the legal name due to divorce or marriage. Then, you must show valid documents to correct the terms accordingly.
Types of Air France Change Name Request
According to the Air France change name policy, the mentioned below corrections are allowed by the airline.
First Or Middle Name:
Passengers are capable of modifying their first or middle name. It will match the name on the passport. Besides, one can also re-issue their reservation for the same or upper class when the seats are available. The date of birth and the passenger’s last name should be the same as the passport. One can request the same by requesting the airline using its customer service phone number, which is available 24/7.
Correct the Last Name:
You can correct only three characters in your name to make it the same as your legal documents, such as a government-approved photo ID. Similarly, one can make this correction to their name through the Manage Booking tab on the main web page. Make sure that the airline will charge the name correction fee and the fare difference when needed. Moreover, the airline may consider the change as per Air France name change rules when it asks you to correct less than three characters.
Add Last Name:
You can add the last name to your reservation to make your name correct as per your passport or other legal document. However, the airline does not permit you to alter the original surname. In this case, you will only need to pay a name correction fee.
When the First, Middle, or Last Name is In Incorrect Sequence:
One can easily modify the first, middle, or last name if all of them are not imputed in a sequence. You must mention your name in the passport as it appears in your passport.
What Is the Air France Name Correction Policy?
As per the policy of Air France change name on the ticket, passengers can correct their first, middle, or last name on their ticket when they make spelling or other mistakes.
- The policy for the name change is valid only for the Air France tickets along with the ticket stock darts with the number 057, regardless of the ticket fare and cabin class chosen by the passenger.
- In addition, every name correction request needs a ticket re-issue as per the airline rules.
- Moreover, passengers will be responsible for paying an Air France name correction fee and the difference in fare to correct the name as mentioned in their passport.
- Also, the airline will consider the incorrect identification of the gender section in the flight reservation.
- Moreover, Alaska Airlines also implemented the request for small changes in the name on the passengers’ flight tickets.
- Additionally, one can correct the second last name on their ticket as per their passport or legal ID.
- You have to provide the required documents, like a government-approved photo ID and passport, to the airline while making the correction to your name.
How Much Is a Name Change with Air France?
When changing the passenger’s name on the ticket, you should collect the proper fee structure information to avoid confusion. According to the modification fee, you will be charged Air France charges ranging from $20, which may change depending upon your modification. Moreover, the rest of the changes depend on the changes performed by passengers.
Does Air France Allow Name Change?
Yes, passengers can modify their requirements on tickets as per the airline. However, they need to make the necessary change within the specified time to avoid charges. Similarly, the name indicated on your ticket cannot be modified.
This is how the Air France name change policy will be helpful to you and permits you to make modifications to your ticket. But, if you still want more information, you can dial the Air France customer service phone number at 1860)3648)556 to get assistance from professionals.