If you book your flight tickets and wish to change your seat after booking, you can do it under LOT Polish airlines seat selection. Passengers can modify their assigned seats easily and choose their favorite one. In this blog, we will highlight the detailed procedure for seat reservations in Lot Polish.
Terms & Conditions of Lot Polish Seat Selection Policy
- Seat selection is available on all domestic and international flights of this airline.
- On the other hand, Lot Polish Airlines offers the possibility of choosing a seat by paying a certain amount of money assigned to the seat.
- Advance seat selection is required at the time of booking and no later than 36 hours prior to departure.
- Therefore, you can only select available seats on flights with Lot Polish Airlines.
- Lot Airlines seat selection is available online, which requires logging into the official account or managing the booking section from the official website.
- If you have booked a ticket in Business Class, Premium Economy Class, or a Miles & More member, you can choose your seat without paying charges.
- Moreover, customers with economy class tickets on international flights or SAVER fares on short-haul flights can only select seats if they have paid the required fare.
How Can I Change the Seat at LOT Polish Airlines?
Passengers can select their preferred seat during and after booking. Take a look at the seat selection procedure of Lot Polish Airlines.
You can select your seat after booking by using the mentioned below steps:
- First, move to the “Manage Booking” option and enter your booking details.
- Second, choose your booking and click the Edit button to see your reservation details.
- Now, select the “Seat Selection” option and reserve your desired seat.
- Then, click the “Save Changes” option to complete the process.
- Passengers can find some important details in the form while booking their flight ticket.
- Further, you can see a LOT seat selection option and click on that.
- Now, select your desired seat as per your ticket type.
- After that, you must pay to confirm your seat selection.
At The Time Of Check-in
Similarly, passengers can choose their seats during check-in by entering their flight details and choosing the “Seat Selection” option. Then, you can get a printed copy of your boarding pass and enjoy your trip.
How Much Do I Need to Pay for Seat Change on LOT Polish Airlines?
The charges for seat selection depends upon the fare type and travel distance. Moreover, read the below price chart to better understand Lot Polish seat selection fees.
For Lot Polish Domestic Flights:
35PLN, 8 EUR, 9 USD for extra space seat
28 PLN, & EUR, & USD for front seat row
20 PLN, 5 EUR, and 5 USD for the standard zone
For Lot Polish International Flights (Short-Haul):
10 PLN, 25EUR, 29 USD for extra space seat
75 PLN, 77EUR, 20 USD for front seat row
50 PLN, 14 EUR, and 14 USD for the standard zone
Fees For Long-Haul International Flights:
270PLN, 60 EUR, 72 USD for Extra space seat
150 PLN, 35 EUR, 42 USD for front seat row
110 PLN, 25 EUR, and 30 USD for the standard zone
Note:- Passengers can contact our team of professionals to get more details on the charges of Lot seat selection procedure.
If you want more information on Lot Polish Airlines’ seat selection procedure, you can dial the airline’s customer service to get instant help from live agents.